Groups
    EXPIRED

Nintendo DS Lite White

Hi I really want a DS Lite in white before xmas however I am finding it difficult to find one. Does anyone know where I can get one? I wanted it really as part of a bundle or on its own but didnt really want to pay the RRP of £100 for it on its own.

I have noticed there are vouchers for Boots.com and John Lewis however both of these places are out of stock of the White Nintendo DS Lite's.

I did see an offer on Game for a Nintendo DS Lite with The Simpsons game for £110 which I thought was quite good. Any other offers as good as this or better?

Thanks

3 Comments

That's quite a good deal, the simpsons game is pretty good too! Don't forget quidco and gamer points card!

Banned

Black one here if you live near Harrogate, I wouldn't be picky at this late stage as they are getting very scarce

hotukdeals.com/for…365

bjs2007uk

Hi I really want a DS Lite in white before xmas however I am finding it … Hi I really want a DS Lite in white before xmas however I am finding it difficult to find one. Does anyone know where I can get one? I wanted it really as part of a bundle or on its own but didnt really want to pay the RRP of £100 for it on its own.I have noticed there are vouchers for Boots.com and John Lewis however both of these places are out of stock of the White Nintendo DS Lite's.I did see an offer on Game for a Nintendo DS Lite with The Simpsons game for £110 which I thought was quite good. Any other offers as good as this or better?Thanks

Try this site [url]www.lightinthebox.com[/url] (sorry can`t do that link thing)

I bought off them with 36 games for 140 pounds....

From china, right bargain
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland55
      2. Import charges from USA44
      3. Mayweather vs Mcgregor33
      4. Google assistant notification56

See more discussions