Groups
    EXPIRED

nintendo ds modded

Banned
    hi am looking for a nintendo ds thats been operated on with games within reasonable price an also postage included saves u hittin me with hidden costs

5 Comments

lol you dont operate on a Ds to mod it you just use a card which fits into ds game slot and has games on a microds card which slots into that.

just a hint if you are asking for a card with pirated games thats a no no on here

its fne if your asking for the ds with original games!

Like previously mentioned all you need is a ds and a 'card', which slots into were all the actual games go. Nothing on the ds itself needs touching.

You can try asking in the FS area of the site if you want to perhaps pick up a second hand DS cheaper. Also there will be plenty of people willing to help with the next step. With info on where to buy these cards and what to do.

Good luck

Original Poster Banned

ok ok ok u dinnae operate on them im old school cumm fae ps an xbox sorted machines lol so now a ken wit im looking for point me in right direction theres a good lad

scotsnproud38;2916901

so now a ken wit im looking for point me in right direction theres a … so now a ken wit im looking for point me in right direction theres a good lad

i just did....:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?3255
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7231365
      3. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1414
      4. Vodafone Broadband Issues11

See more discussions