Groups
    EXPIRED

Nintendo DS (Not Lite)

My daughter would like a Nintendo DS for Xmas with the games nintendo dogs and brain training. She is not bothered about it being a lite or what colour it is so I thought there would be tons of good offers on the old model with the Lite just being released. The best deal i have found it for Ds & Dog game is £99.99 with game but you can get a lite with any game for £109.99 with gamesstation. Anyone seen the old ones on a better offer. Thanks.

5 Comments

Well not the games you need but:

]http//ww…htm

DS + Mario kart - £79.99

I found the DS, all colours in Newquay Cornwall, for £79.99 with the dog game, but he was willing to swop it for any game, trying to remember the shops name, dont know if they do mailorder though, will try and check

My lad was after the Ds (not lite) until I popped into town with him last week and asked them to show us both consoles. He's now changed his mind and definitely wants the lite.

Gamestation appears to be the best deal so far. We are going to get it with nintendogs for £109.99 which is only £10 more than the original DS pack.

Toys R Us have a good deal on aswell.

£129.99 for the DS Lite, Mario Game (worth £29.99) and any other game of your choice to the value of £29.99.

Also includes the Travel Pack.

So for an extra £20 you can have another £30 game and the Travel Pack.

Original Poster

Thanks, will have a look at all the deals
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Has anyone bought fitted wardrobes from Sharps?12
      2. Can you machine wash wool suit trousers that state "dry clean only"?77
      3. Are smart parking limited legitimate11
      4. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz22

See more discussions