Nintendo ds origianal - Trade in

Found 15th Feb 2009
I was wondering how much would i get in game or game station when i trade in the ds original? Because i want a psp i was just wondering because its just sitting their

Thanks

11 Comments

Original Poster

please i need to know thanks

Banned

my friend was gonna trade one in before xmas and game was £30 and gamestation was lower but cant remember how much lower

cex.co.uk/pro…buy

Check out here, I think the lowest price is £41 for trade in, but gamestation will now match any price and beat it by a quid HTH

Original Poster

chryssie;4388303

http://www.cex.co.uk/products/gaming/games%20consoles/ds%20consoles/index.php?page=3&mode=buyCheck out here, I think the lowest price is £41 for trade in, but gamestation will now match any price and beat it by a quid HTH

How do you do this?

Liam_p;4388386

How do you do this?

Do what? :thinking:
If you're talking about gamestation beating prices, just go in there, ask how much they would trade it in for (first) and then if it's lower than the cex price say oh, cex offered me £... and they will then beat it by a quid.

Original Poster

chryssie;4388418

Do what? :thinking:If you're talking about gamestation beating prices, … Do what? :thinking:If you're talking about gamestation beating prices, just go in there, ask how much they would trade it in for (first) and then if it's lower than the cex price say oh, cex offered me £... and they will then beat it by a quid.

thanks a lot mate rep added
:thumbsup:

No problem, good luck!

Banned

you forget to metion you have to have a cex local with a certain radius of shop, which is a mile or two i think

sassie;4388922

you forget to metion you have to have a cex local with a certain radius … you forget to metion you have to have a cex local with a certain radius of shop, which is a mile or two i think

Didn't know that sorry, hope it still applies (my cex is right opposite my gamestation, so never been an issue)

haahha you can just make up a price then and just add a fiver and say cex offered me this and you will ern 6 quid hehehe

When the DSlite came out, they gave £40 trade in value for the DSphat. Nowadays Gamestaion sell the DSphat for around £40 so I'd guess you won't get much.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sainsbury's tu11
    2. NVR upgrade Issue.22
    3. meaning of op78
    4. Mobile phone advice1014

See more discussions