Groups

Nintendo DS question

Hey, I have a black original DS (not the Lite) that I bought from Japan a couple years back. I literally forgot I owned it, and it's been in the official Nintendo carry case ever since. I played it once, if not twice.

How much are these worth these days?

NB. This is NOT the 'Lite'..!

Thanks

5 Comments

To trade in i think you'd get £45, BUT you know game/game station are lame and don't accept imports. on here you'd get about £50/£60

I DOUBT.... this u probably get about £10-£30 if ur lucky

sharonwai;1942472

I DOUBT.... this u probably get about £10-£30 if ur lucky

lol no one is going to sell a DS for £10 even if it isn't the new lite one. It would go for more than that for sure.

Magic_monkey;1942586

lol no one is going to sell a DS for £10 even if it isn't the new lite … lol no one is going to sell a DS for £10 even if it isn't the new lite one. It would go for more than that for sure.

Quite right, should be looking for around the £30- £40 mark, plus postage for this if it is in good condition and well packaged.
    You would be less likely to get any higher (I said less likely, not impossible....before you quote me on it :P) than that from here as most people want a DS Lite, but occasionally people do ask for them, best to keep an eye out on the FS/ FT forums here.
    Hope that helps you a little,

Mike..

Original Poster

Cheers for your replies guys. Worth keeping for sure. I bought Animal Crossing and Advance Wars with it, both of which are still in their plastic I think!

Need to get it out and start playing.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …280968
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp12
      3. What is there free to do in your town?37
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635

See more discussions