Groups

Nintendo DS r4 cards?

Now, as I do not have a DS at the momement, this may be over my head

I've heard about these cards (not sure if I can speak about them on here) but wondered how they work and where I could purchase one

17 Comments

[url]www.dealextreme.com[/url] or [url]www.focalprice.com[/url]

Simple as downloading games and copying them onto the MicroSD card.

dealextreme.com

It's same as a game, but you put a micro sd card inside with the r4 firmware on and whatever you decide to put on

cycloDS evolution is better IMHO, not as cheap as R4 but very easy to use.

Even i can use one and that's saying something :-D

got a TTDS card following a post on here. Super easy to use and very very handy considering the rate the kids go through software!

vengod;6640425

Is this what i should be … Is this what i should be buying?http://www.focalprice.com/GN063X/DS_R4_Cartridge_Revolution_for_Nitendo_NDS_Lite_R4.html

Yes, will work fine, if you have a ds or ds lite. Anyone with dsi will need a different one.

shadeycat;6640433

got a TTDS card following a post on here. Super easy to use and very … got a TTDS card following a post on here. Super easy to use and very very handy considering the rate the kids go through software!

Got a link matE?

vengod;6640425

Is this what i should be … Is this what i should be buying?http://www.focalprice.com/GN063X/DS_R4_Cartridge_Revolution_for_Nitendo_NDS_Lite_R4.html

Yes......or a TTDS. You will also need a MicroSD card.

If you have a DSi.......you need a TTDSi or similar.

Thanks for help - Yeah i wont be getting a DSi...

So il get that and a MicroSD card..

vengod;6640492

Thanks for help - Yeah i wont be getting a DSi...So il get that and a … Thanks for help - Yeah i wont be getting a DSi...So il get that and a MicroSD card..

Yes and then you are good to go.

Banned

depends how cheap you want to go, think the acekard2 is suppose to be one of the better ones, but i know lodas who have the dstt and dont know anyone who has ever had a problem with them

sassie;6640510

depends how cheap you want to go, think the acekard2 is suppose to be one … depends how cheap you want to go, think the acekard2 is suppose to be one of the better ones, but i know lodas who have the dstt and dont know anyone who has ever had a problem with them

Mine is only for my nanna and she only wants like brain training games etc..

I use the R4 had it for about 18 months + and no problems

Original Poster

Syzable;6640340

[url]www.dealextreme.com[/url] or [url]www.focalprice.com[/url]Simple as … [url]www.dealextreme.com[/url] or [url]www.focalprice.com[/url]Simple as downloading games and copying them onto the MicroSD card.

can you suggest one or two that would be suitable? prices seem to differ

requested link for vengod

hotukdeals.com/ite…-ca

The Saint also give idiot proof instructions on how to work it - great help
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121