Groups

Nintendo DS replacement shell.

Hey all,

Anyone know where i can pick one up cheap? seen some for £20 but not willing to pay that much.

After netural/boys colours, not pink or girly designs.

Cheers

Butt.

10 Comments

Fleabay - BUT - we bought one - they fit OKish - but after abt 6 months, we will need to replace the shell again as a crack has appeared - so we might as well have bought an official one anyway

try ebay theirs plenty there make sure they provide the tools as well you will need them. then go on you tube for the tutorial of how to do it. It's not easy as I've done it my self to replace a touch screen

deal extreme do them in various colours - you have to wait maybe 7-10 days for delivery from hong kong but their products are usualy a fraction of the price you'd pay over here. pay with paypal.

Original Poster

DUH!!!!! How did i forget about Ebay and DE.com... Cheers guys.... have some rep.

Some are coming up on ebay for about £7 to £8

scrumpypaul;5549650

deal extreme do them in various colours - you have to wait maybe 7-10 … deal extreme do them in various colours - you have to wait maybe 7-10 days for delivery from hong kong but their products are usualy a fraction of the price you'd pay over here. pay with paypal.

They seem to be getting quicker on delivery, I ordered 2 dstt's on Tuesday received them friday.

Their DS Cases/shells seem to be about a fiver now.

Some ]here in blue/black/silver etc for under $7 so thats under £4!

harlzter;5549672

They seem to be getting quicker on delivery, I ordered 2 dstt's on … They seem to be getting quicker on delivery, I ordered 2 dstt's on Tuesday received them friday.Their DS Cases/shells seem to be about a fiver now.Some ]here in blue/black/silver etc for under $7 so thats under £4!

They are for the old ds - not sure which the OP wants ?

mrspatch;5549704

They are for the old ds - not sure which the OP wants ?

Scroll down there are ds lite ones too. (admittedly twice the price even though there is less materials used!)

Should have gone to specsavers :p:p:p

I got one off deal extreme, but you dont get hinges with them.

If you intend replacing it yourself, a little tip... make sure you line up both the volume and on/off switches when reassembling, hold them in place with tape. They can be broken very easily. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *Heads Up* Free Wrestling on Sunday 10pm YouTube, Facebook and WWE.com. Sum…11
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?27127
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764186
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?77

See more discussions