Groups
    EXPIRED

Nintendo DS - ROM CARD??

Banned
    hi there

looking for a rom card or type of device like r4 or m3 or ezyflash for the ds will enable me to stick all my converterd roms on them.

i have heard alot of talk on here about the cards but have no idea of what i want or what i need and how easy is it to transfer files over and what i specifily need!?! just getting comfused,

runing windows 2000

and looking for a simple drag drop or plug and play type of thing any one ther help me out or point me in right direction to tutorials
    ruu

6 Comments

dealextreme.com/det…315 i have just orded 2 from here for my girls they get a good right up and they have 2gb built in so carnt go wrong for 20 pound including delvery :-D:-D

I have bought three ds top toys from here
    dealextreme.com/det…323
    and a mate got six but had a fault with one
    otherwise its dirt cheap, drag n drop and as a good as r4 and m3
    rememebr though they carge an additional; £1.50 for paypal transaction

Original Poster Banned

does the nds roms need patching or anything

no just drag and drop on the card

redheap;1668654

I have bought three ds top toys from here … I have bought three ds top toys from here http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.10323and a mate got six but had a fault with oneotherwise its dirt cheap, drag n drop and as a good as r4 and m3rememebr though they carge an additional; £1.50 for paypal transaction

I never paid extra for paypal.. Just the advertised price. :whistling:

paid £24.99 exc card, from ds-memory.net ordered it sunday night, got it this morning - quicker service than my last order, but I think that is because they now have stock.

Its called a N5, but is the same as the r4 - something to do with issues in china apparently, worked identicial to my other r5 and dtss card
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1424
      3. love affairs1548
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions