Nintendo DS ROMs - R4DS? - Advice Please

Found 2nd Nov 2008
Does anyone have any advice regarding DS Rom Games? Is the R4DS any good? or is there a better cartridge system available? what size card and format do I need? are there any good webistes for the ROMs? Will it work with any version of DS?
Any advice would be really appreciated.

11 Comments

R4 best card IMO(others will say different)

You need a microsd max 2gb

Will work on both lite and none lite.

Can supply good game sites.

Hi, a DSTT card and up to 4gb micro sd card will do the trick. You can get all the kit on [url]www.dealextreme.com[/url].

Go for the TTDS instead. I have a R4DS too, but find the other one better.

Given the spate of malfunctioning DSTT's I have heard of I wouldn't go anywhere near them.

greg_68;3351151

Given the spate of malfunctioning DSTT's I have heard of I wouldn't go … Given the spate of malfunctioning DSTT's I have heard of I wouldn't go anywhere near them.

I've never had a problem with mine. Apparantly the M3 real deal (or similar) is even better, not tried these though.

Original Poster

Thanks everyone - really useful info - will take a look at deal extreme. Does anyone know why the M3 Real deal is thought to be better? rep will be added to you all.

M3 real :thumbsup:

Banned

I had the R4 and was fed up of new games not working and keep having to update and fiddle about, now hae the dstt (apparently fake ones) and had them a few months with no problems what so ever, also 8GB cards in the both

the best site for roms by far is .
[url]www.ds.rom-news.org[/url]

gbatemp.net

This is a great site for all DS card info.

They do full card reviews and give gold/silver/bronze ratings

There is comparison for R4DS V2, R4DS V3, and DSTT here:
xpertron.co.uk/new…tml

Hope that helps.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a luxury spa break for two in Yorkshire at Rudding Park, Harrogate @ Su…1111
    2. https://shakeasnowglobe.tkmaxx.com/12
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 47 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk33
    4. Quidco Snow me the money Competition891183

See more discussions