Found 17th Dec 2007
Hi guys, ordered a Nintendo DS a week back after a thread on here regarding them being in stock and the 10% discount. Really happy when it went through.

However still hadnt received anything a week later so tracked the parcel on parcelforce and it had arrived at the Leeds Depot 5 days ago. Raised a query and got a call today to say my parcel had been stolen from the depot. They just told me to re-order but of course Nintendo DS are like rocking horse sh*t at the moment.

Absolutley gutted, no christmas present for the girlfriend now just thought i'd share it with you guys, anyone know if they are in stock anywhere in leeds at the moment?

Thanks

9 Comments

I think your covered for up to £500.. claim the whole £500.. their lossnot youes..

Claiming for more than the item is worth constitutes fraud!
Buy her a PSP and point out that Nicole Kidman is a veiny old hag, not a style icon.

billyX;1359114

Claiming for more than the item is worth constitutes fraud!Buy her a PSP … Claiming for more than the item is worth constitutes fraud!Buy her a PSP and point out that Nicole Kidman is a veiny old hag, not a style icon.

LOL like nobody does it!!!! Bet parcelforce staff have finished their crimbo shopping this year!

That sucks

I believe you have to show proof of parcel value when you claim, which would be the receipt. That really sucks

Sorry to hear about that!

Ive just bought a silver ds lite from sendit.com for £120 including more brain training. I know its a bit more but probably the best deal you will get till after Christmas!

Hope you manage to find one!

Lisa

Exactly the same story for me. Managed to get Silver DS Lite through play.com. Email sent saying posted on 7th Dec. Chased it today with Play.com - they say definitely sent. Parcelforce 'track and trace' recognises shipment number but has no posting/delivery details. Filled in Parcelforce query form and got automated email saying they'll reply in two days!

Play.com offered to reorder (but, of course, no stock) or refund .. either option leaves me without a Christmas present for my boyfriend. I'm really cross.

mikeyp

LOL like nobody does it!!!! Bet parcelforce staff have finished their … LOL like nobody does it!!!! Bet parcelforce staff have finished their crimbo shopping this year!

seconded..
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games55
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522882
    3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 192 ***822
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314658

See more discussions