EXPIRED

Nintendo DS Wanted - Console only no games required

What is the cheapest deal to get a nintendo DS by itself? not too fussed about colour

17 Comments

£99.99 in whsmith-with cashback if you use topcashback etc with free delivery.

Same price at Woolworths too.............but both got loads of colours when i just looked................

Original Poster

None in stock at that price @ play

Banned

backdoor74;3387962

None in stock at that price @ play

The green one is in stock....:thumbsup:

try again..i think both still in stock

when i put search in play.com those ones dont come up at 90pounds? how r u gettin that link?

Just the green left at this price (plus free game - choice of 3)

play.com/Gam…tml

And if it's still working go to the 5% off everything at Play thread in Vouchers and you could get this for £81.89 if you do it via Quidco.

Mottmania

Mottmania;3391154

Just the green left at this price (plus free game - choice of … Just the green left at this price (plus free game - choice of 3)http://www.play.com/Games/DS/4-/5675209/Nintendo-DS-Lite-Console-Green/Product.htmlAnd if it's still working go to the 5% off everything at Play thread in Vouchers and you could get this for £81.89 if you do it via Quidco.Mottmania

thats good
even pre owned ones are nearly £80 at game and gamestation

£96 in tesco direct

loo8yloo;3528106

£96 in tesco direct

Tesco don't have any stock. Currently waiting for two with an estimated dispatch of 6th December.

Play now appear to 99.99, May cancel Tescos order if I can find one for around £90

play.com/Gam…tml
£95 from play with a free game imagine baby club they also do different colours with different imagine games free

bellarious;3533816

http://www.play.com/Games/DS/4-/7138776/Nintendo-DS-Lite-White-Console-+-FREE-Imagine-Baby-Club/Product.html£95 from play with a free game imagine baby club they also do different colours with different imagine games free

Good price. They have it in white and black at that price.

Kids want Pink and Silver so doesn't work for me. Ended up buying a Pink one today from PC World for £99.99. I had originally ordered both from Tesco at 89.99 each plus £10.71 in Quidco. When I went to cancel found out it was only the Pink they didn't have, so the silver is now on it's way. Interesting to see if the Quidco still pays though, already validated so looks good.

where would i get a ds phat

shopaholic_blond;3545281

where would i get a ds phat

try gamestation used £65, with a one year warranty

Hi, Marshall Ward are doing the DS consoles for £99 and if you enter the code ZG430 at the checkout you will get £30 OFF for new customers. You can pay in full once the bill comes in or pay in 20 or 52 weeks interesr free. If you have a spouse or partner they can set up an account also and get a further £30 off your games. Plus 8% Quidco. Hope this helps. Merry Christmas.:santa:

mmandy93;3577169

Hi, Marshall Ward are doing the DS consoles for £99 and if you enter the … Hi, Marshall Ward are doing the DS consoles for £99 and if you enter the code ZG430 at the checkout you will get £30 OFF for new customers. You can pay in full once the bill comes in or pay in 20 or 52 weeks interesr free. If you have a spouse or partner they can set up an account also and get a further £30 off your games. Plus 8% Quidco. Hope this helps. Merry Christmas.:santa:

I ordered one a couple of days ago but check out the 8 weeks for delivery and then i got my confirmation with delivery estimated 16 march 09!!

Nintendo DS lite & Spiderman game in stock on Bargain Crazy. £119. Minus 15% discount = £101. 3% cashback via Quidco. You could sell the game.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767501
    2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7311388
    3. Tower Hill - Explosion reported.. (Phone charger??)44
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17886407

See more discussions