Groups

Nintendo DSi

Is it any good??

What are the cameras like?

Is it worth upgrading from a DS Lite, if so, what is the best exchange available.

8 Comments

Is it any good??

Yes.

What are the cameras like?

Bobbins

Is it worth upgrading from a DS Lite,

No.

comparing dsi with the lite, i would not upgrade, but if the lite were to go "bang" i would replace with a dsi. But do not tell my kids that please or else there is a great chance of the lite not making it through the night.

I think that some of the games for the lite will not work with the dsi - I could be wrong but the old gameboy games may not have a slot. I would need to check with my nephew's dsi to confirm that.

You mean dsi or dsi xl?

Original Poster

JaYy_dOg;8028391

You mean dsi or dsi xl?

What does the title say :roll:

I have no idea why but my little brother absolutely loves the DSI. Him and his friends spend hours just taking photos and messing around with them. I personally dont think it's worth it but the kids love the camera on the DSI.

kjbenja;8029342

What does the title say :roll:

I know, why not get the new dsi xl?

JaYy_dOg;8030168

I know, why not get the new dsi xl?

Because it's no better than the already overpriced DSi?

thesaint;8030200

Because it's no better than the already overpriced DSi?

True, if i was to buy one i'd go for the dsi, as the xl has a huge screen but has the same resolution as the dsi so the gameplay will look kinda squareish.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *Heads Up* Free Wrestling on Sunday 10pm YouTube, Facebook and WWE.com. Sum…11
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?27127
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764186
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?77

See more discussions