Nintendo DSi £99 (plus P&P) TODAY ONLY (Sun 25th)

15 replies
Found 25th Oct 2009
This is what is happening: At several points throughout the day (next one sometime before 3pm) they will have a Nintendo DSi on Bid TV it will go for £99 (plus £7.99P&P)... this is a lot cheaper than other shops cheapest I have seen elsewhere is £140-150...

What to do..... keep watching bid tv (ch 654) today if you want this, when you hear the klaxon noise that means the DSi is about to come up, so grab your phone and get ready to dial and press the number one key to confirm straight away !

If you can not sit watching the TV all day to get this, visit the link provided leave your details and they will email you when its about to come on the TV...

GOOD LUCK !!

bid.tv/Pro…DSi

15 Comments

Banned

i can see it getting cold in here great if you can get one but people vote cold if they dont think they can

So its £99 plus £7.99 P&P plus the price of a premium phone call!

Or you will waste your money on a premium number not to get anything!

Would rather just go straight to shopto and get it for £129.98!

Banned

bn4;6682139

So its £99 plus £7.99 P&P plus the price of a premium phone call!Or you w … So its £99 plus £7.99 P&P plus the price of a premium phone call!Or you will waste your money on a premium number not to get anything!Would rather just go straight to shopto and get it for £129.98!

+1 how did i forget about the phone call:roll:

i posted a similar deal for a £99 xbox 360 yesterday. It wasn't pretty and eventually got moved to misc (for my own benefit i think).

Going to get frosty.

One word: Huge rip off(One word wasn't enough).

Original Poster

I don't know whats wrong with you people, even with the call and postage its still at least £20 cheaper !!! A cheap can of bloody baked beans get voted smoking hot saving a few pence, but saving at least £20 on a DSi just before Christmas is cold..... geesh I give up!!

BTW good find voted hot, thanks op

Banned

unhappybunny;6682199

I don't know whats wrong with you people, even with the call and postage … I don't know whats wrong with you people, even with the call and postage its still at least £20 cheaper !!! A cheap can of bloody baked beans get voted smoking hot saving a few pence, but saving at least £20 on a DSi just before Christmas is cold..... geesh I give up!! BTW good find voted hot, thanks op

how many people will phone so how many people will miss out and still have to pay the call charges and the fact that they will be down in price before christmas

unhappybunny;6682199

I don't know whats wrong with you people, even with the call and postage … I don't know whats wrong with you people, even with the call and postage its still at least £20 cheaper !!! A cheap can of bloody baked beans get voted smoking hot saving a few pence, but saving at least £20 on a DSi just before Christmas is cold..... geesh I give up!! BTW good find voted hot, thanks op

lol, are you still bumping your own threads,

Banned

unhappybunny;6682199

lmao:thumbsup:

unhappybunny;6682199

Are you thanking yourself for the post?

Busted

unhappybunny;6682199

I don't know whats wrong with you people, even with the call and postage … I don't know whats wrong with you people, even with the call and postage its still at least £20 cheaper !!! A cheap can of bloody baked beans get voted smoking hot saving a few pence, but saving at least £20 on a DSi just before Christmas is cold..... geesh I give up!!

If you posted a deal for a DSi for £100, then it would be voted hot. This is a gamble, not a deal.
Who charges P&P for consoles anyway?

unhappybunny;6682199

Forget to sign in with your other account? :?

generaloneill;6682241

lol, are you still bumping your own threads, what a dumbass, lol. … lol, are you still bumping your own threads, what a dumbass, lol. :-D:-D:whistling:

I noticed too, rep to you generaloneill. :thumbsup:

unhappybunny;6682199

Do you deliberately forget to log into your other account :roll: Or are you just stupid? :w00t: This is about the 10th time (I've seen) you thanking the op in your own thread. Saint, where's your database? :thumbsup:

generaloneill;6682298

I noticed too, rep to you generaloneill. :thumbsup:

Don't you start

supermod

Moved to MISC in line with previous BidTV auction item posts - as this is an auction item there is no purchase guarantee (even with incurred call charges) rather than an item available to order direct from their website.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…89
    2. Google maps on Plusnet46
    3. GoPro Hero 5 Black33
    4. spam regarding paypal33

See more discussions