Groups

Nintendo DSi Console £79.99 argos

Did anyone manage to get their DSI from argos today for £79.99? Thread has been removed

21 Comments

Thread is ]here Interesting reading about Argos recalling items from delivery company!!! I was one of the lucky ones who picked mine up early yesterday morning. hth

As the new DSi 'phat' is coming out soon Id imagine these are going to drop to around £99.99 in most places, the DS lite even less. Those crazy guys at Nintendo, the only people to ever make a console BIGGER !!!

iNSOMANiAC;7387229

As the new DSi 'phat' is coming out soon Id imagine these are going to … As the new DSi 'phat' is coming out soon Id imagine these are going to drop to around £99.99 in most places, the DS lite even less. Those crazy guys at Nintendo, the only people to ever make a console BIGGER !!!

I have not seen the Ds Lite drop due to the Ds Lite coming out, or the DS lite drop due to the DSi coming out either.

thesaint;7387435

I have not seen the Ds Lite drop due to the Ds Lite coming out, or the DS … I have not seen the Ds Lite drop due to the Ds Lite coming out, or the DS lite drop due to the DSi coming out either.

I beg your pardon ?

I doubt they are going to get more than £149.99 for a fat DSi so that will most likely be the price point of the DSi phat eventually. I imagine. I wasnt really tempted by the DSi but the Phatty has piqued my interest. If the price is right.

iNSOMANiAC;7387452

I beg your pardon ?

You implied that the new model coming out will lead to a price reduction on the previous model.

It has never happened before, and this will be the 4th generation of DS.

you said the ds lite did not drop when the ds lite came out,
    I assume you mean the origianl fat ds which did drop in price, the ds lite has now been seen for £79.99, i bought one for not so long ago for £79.99 with prof layton from Sainsburys, so they have also dropped. maybe not official price drops but they can be available cheaper than their rpp. The DSi can now be bought for £125.00 so that also is cheaper than when it came out.

iNSOMANiAC;7387582

you said the ds lite did not dorp when the ds lite came out, I assume you … you said the ds lite did not dorp when the ds lite came out, I assume you mean the origianl fat ds which did drop in price, the ds lite has now been seen for £79.99, i bought one for not so long ago for £79.99 with prof layton from Sainsburys, they have also dropped. maybe not official price drops but they can be available cheaper than their rpp

They have always been available for cheaper than the "RRP".
    Who buys at RRP anyway on HUKD?

I bought two DS lites in November 2008 for less than £79.99, there were considerably better deals before than there are now.

exactly, finally you agree, thank you and goodnight !

Im confused ds fat is the old one right or the new one coming out

Happy New Year

Borat;7387645

Im confused ds fat is the old one right or the new one coming outHappy … Im confused ds fat is the old one right or the new one coming outHappy New Year

There is a new DSi coming out which is bigger than the current DSi.
    This will not lead to a price reduction on any of the current models.

thesaint;7387674

There is a new DSi coming out which is bigger than the current DSi.This … There is a new DSi coming out which is bigger than the current DSi.This will not lead to a price reduction on any of the current models.

Except that it will, just like when I bought a cheap DS lite because the DSi came out........

The price of the original dsi will most probably come down by a few pounds, any new product released will have an impact on the price of older products..........

asayer;7387689

The price of the original dsi will most probably come down by a few … The price of the original dsi will most probably come down by a few pounds, any new product released will have an impact on the price of older products..........

agree with the 2 above comments older lines generally come down in price like the phat ps3 can now be bought for £180 in some places

Borat;7387841

agree with the 2 above comments older lines generally come down in price … agree with the 2 above comments older lines generally come down in price like the phat ps3 can now be bought for £180 in some places

Link?

iNSOMANiAC;7388011

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/566357/playstation-3-with-80gb-hard-disc-dalways happy to help

lulz.

Playstation 3 with 80Gb Hard Disc Drive - £179.99 @ PCworld Store in … Playstation 3 with 80Gb Hard Disc Drive - £179.99 @ PCworld Store in Harrogate

Surprised you didn't link to a non existent WHSmiths one.

So we're agreed, the PS3 Phat can be bought for £179.99

iNSOMANiAC;7388011

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/566357/playstation-3-with-80gb-hard-disc-dalways happy to help

joker lol! rep added

iNSOMANiAC;7388055

So we're agreed, the PS3 Phat can be bought for £179.99

It was available for £180 before the slim was introduced, so there's no correlation.

thesaint;7388243

It was available for £180 before the slim was introduced, so there's no … It was available for £180 before the slim was introduced, so there's no correlation.

link ?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
      2. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1111
      4. Tv choice magazine Issue 391515

See more discussions