Nintendo DSi question

6 replies
Found 9th Mar 2009
Will the SuperCards work in the DS slot on the new DSi?

I'm don't mean this Acecard thats about for DSi but an origina Supercard used for DS Lite will it automatically work? As I don't want to get the Dsi and leave it for a gift then find out I need order a different card etc etc

6 Comments

Original Poster

Spriggan;4592265

Simple answer: YesHere's one: … Simple answer: YesHere's one: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.18728

I already have a few of them anyway,don't need to buy the cards.
Thanks 4 reply.

Original Poster

dealextreme.com/det…728

oh hold on,what abotu the the normal Ds cards thatarejust for a regular DS or DS lite

The normal ones won't work, you need to buy new DSi compatible cards. To be honest you're better just sticking to the normal DS if you've already got one.

Original Poster

Spriggan;4592384

The normal ones won't work, you need to buy new DSi compatible cards. To … The normal ones won't work, you need to buy new DSi compatible cards. To be honest you're better just sticking to the normal DS if you've already got one.

Ok,well his DS original he's had ages and he decided he wants a new black 1 for b'day, and I don't mind buying a DSi as it's either that or a DSLite,but his Dad says DSi. It's just so I prepared and have it all ready at the time.

I do not understand the point of these cards as the DSI already has a SD slot, which nintendo says you can download games onto through DSiWare
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition51460
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11
    4. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!11

See more discussions