Nintendo E-Shop Discount Code

Posted 24th Mar
Hey all, obviously with the current events going on, I am definitely going to be a bit bored...

I have £30 Nintendo Game Shop credit which I forgot about until clearing out paperwork today... was wondering if anyone knows of or would be kind enough to let me use a discount code on the e-shop, ideally I would like to get animal crossing, but I don’t want to pay the premium for it for downloading it...

If anyone could help, that would be appreciated!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
It would be best to order online if your £30 has expired. I highly doubt anyone here will give you a £30 Nintendo eShop credit. If your £30 hasn't expired and you just want the difference, £19.99 isn't that expensive...
The £30 credit is valid, I’m not asking for £30, I was hoping for a discount code on the game... haha
jheeks24/03/2020 22:32

The £30 credit is valid, I’m not asking for £30, I was hoping for a dis …The £30 credit is valid, I’m not asking for £30, I was hoping for a discount code on the game... haha

It's a brand new release so you're definitely not going to get a discount on the game directly from Nintendo eShop anytime soon. If you didn't pay for the £30 credit (such as it came free with a console purchase), £19.99 difference to pay is definitely cheap.
jheeks24/03/2020 22:32

The £30 credit is valid, I’m not asking for £30, I was hoping for a dis …The £30 credit is valid, I’m not asking for £30, I was hoping for a discount code on the game... haha

I can give you a 10% student discount code to use!
hershkataria24/03/2020 22:40

I can give you a 10% student discount code to use!

Yes please!! That would be appreciated!!
jheeks24/03/2020 22:47

Yes please!! That would be appreciated!!

Check PM
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants