Expired

Nintendo Gamecube controller.

Found 12th Aug 2006
Hello,

Whats the cheapest price for an official Gamecube controller?

7 Comments

this isn't the cheapest you will get a controller but its a much better deal - if you sign up for a nintendo official magazine or ngamer magazine subscription for 3 months £9.99 you will get a free wavebird - these are normally around £20 on there own plus you get 3 free mags - i've done it with both magazines and received both wavebirds. heres the link ]myfavouritemagazines.co.uk/nga…oo1 for ngamer and ]myfavouritemagazines.co.uk/nim…oo8 for nintendo official magazine - you can cancel at any time as well

I think argos were doing em for 99p to clear them out a while ago.

567/6154 Thats the catalogue number

I went to my local Cash Exchange and picked up 2 official ones and 1 3rd party one for £10 a few months back, cash converters around here has a few too. Not sure where to get cheap new ones though.

The wavebird links above seem good but didnt work for me

win2000b

I think argos were doing em for 99p to clear them out a while … I think argos were doing em for 99p to clear them out a while ago.567/6154 Thats the catalogue number

This wasn't an official controller though, I believe it was a 3rd party one.

Original Poster

chompyrud

this isn't the cheapest you will get a controller but its a much better … this isn't the cheapest you will get a controller but its a much better deal - if you sign up for a nintendo official magazine or ngamer magazine subscription for 3 months £9.99 you will get a free wavebird - these are normally around £20 on there own plus you get 3 free mags - i've done it with both magazines and received both wavebirds. heres the link ]www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk/nga/poo1 for ngamer and ]www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk/nim/poo8 for nintendo official magazine - you can cancel at any time as well

Thanks, but I'm already a subscriber to the ngamer magazine, subscribed when it first came out and got Pimim 2 free!

Its an official controller I'm after. Can't seem to find any relatively cheap prices other than the typical £24.99. You would think the prices for Gamecube controllers would have dropped by now!

depending on how long you subscribed for - you should cancel your subscription and start it again

]https//ww…008 - oops my link was wrong earlier - thats Nintendo official magazine ]https//ww…001 for NGamer - sorry i got my 'o's and '0's mixed up!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Video shows nurses laughing as dying WWII vet calls for help914
    2. The Dark Knight Trilogy remastered in 4K UHD. Released December 18.57
    3. A christmas wish1011
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread434814923

See more discussions