Groups

Nintendo mini classic

Anywhere still available to pre order please?
    Having trouble finding.
    Thanks

6 Comments

Original Poster

Anyone?

AnnaMak

Anyone?

The lack of relies will be because pretty much everywhere's sold out for release, I'm afraid.

Edited by: "Illusionary" 26th Oct 2016

Ok so the truth is as follows: you want to buy a console for playing old games, I admire your nostalgia and I would encourage it except your not buying nostalgia....

What you are buying is a lookalike capable of playing 30 original new games and it will never be able to play more...ever.

Get a room for your pc..better value

Original Poster

Jonwilkie

Ok so the truth is as follows: you want to buy a console for playing old … Ok so the truth is as follows: you want to buy a console for playing old games, I admire your nostalgia and I would encourage it except your not buying nostalgia....What you are buying is a lookalike capable of playing 30 original new games and it will never be able to play more...ever.Get a room for your pc..better value

Yawn lol

amazon have just released more for pre order for beginning of December delivery

Original Poster

Shopaholic23

amazon have just released more for pre order for beginning of December … amazon have just released more for pre order for beginning of December delivery

thank u. reserves
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1215
      2. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?712
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!77
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767220

See more discussions