Nintendo Reward Points

Posted 1st Oct
So, I've just gone to the trouble of collecting all my points for my game purchases. Got a grand total of just over 2000, and can't find anything worth redeeming them on. What's everyone else used theirs for?
Have Nintendo got any plans to offer discounts on switch software, in the same way they do with 3DS and Wii U?
A little disappointed with the offerings to be honest
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
2000 Gold Points is £20 eShop value
This is what I was hoping for, but I chose the "redeem points" menu and couldn't find out how to do it. Do I just go to the shop as usual, and get the option to use the points on checkout?
Also, can the points for my Japanese and USA games be redeemed by changing region as per downloading games?
RuudBullit01/10/2019 20:45

This is what I was hoping for, but I chose the "redeem points" menu and …This is what I was hoping for, but I chose the "redeem points" menu and couldn't find out how to do it. Do I just go to the shop as usual, and get the option to use the points on checkout?Also, can the points for my Japanese and USA games be redeemed by changing region as per downloading games?

I don't know about the changing region other than changing region will make you lose your eShop balance

You can choose to use your gold points during checkout for anything on Nintendo eShop
Edited by: "andrewworrall1" 1st Oct

This is what I was hoping for, but I chose the "redeem points" menu and …This is what I was hoping for, but I chose the "redeem points" menu and couldn't find out how to do it. Do I just go to the shop as usual, and get the option to use the points on checkout?Also, can the points for my Japanese and USA games be redeemed by changing region as per downloading games?

No. You have a different point total on each Region. Well I do anyway as I made a different user rather than use my Linked UK account... not sure if you can access those regions on one account?
Edited by: "dbizal" 1st Oct
untitled goose game is pretty fun, not the longest game but very enjoyable, hollow knight, bastion & transistor are good if you haven't already picked them up on steam, okami & katamari are also good remasters of old games if they're still on sale
Gold Points remain tied to the eShop country you earned them in. You can change account country and when you change back they will still be there.

Yes that's right you just use the eShop as usual and you get the option to use your Gold Points at checkout.
I'm not sure what you mean by your 2nd question
Edited by: "jco83" 1st Oct
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants