Found 6th Sep 2009
got a load of these from old games ive bought and a few new ones ( from wii )

just wondered if anyone knew the deal with them? someone told me you could trade them in for virtual console games somehow?

anyone know if there all still valid? ive got looooads from the gamecube, but obviously there a few years old now? thank you

1. Misc
  2. Nintendo
4 Comments

nintendo.co.uk/NOE….do

Go there and enter the codes, you can then trade them in for different things

Original Poster

cheers, is it 1 for 1 or so many for 1 point?

also is there an expiry on the star codes? as ive got loads of unscratched ones literally from years ago ( got one here from pikmin but i think that was released in 2001 or 2002

Supermod

swafe;6220351

cheers, is it 1 for 1 or so many for 1 point?also is there an expiry on … cheers, is it 1 for 1 or so many for 1 point?also is there an expiry on the star codes? as ive got loads of unscratched ones literally from years ago ( got one here from pikmin but i think that was released in 2001 or 2002

Usually about 200 points per game.

If you have downloaded any Virtual Console games you get 50 points...

I have about 3,300...only need about another 6,000 for what I need!!

You will have to login to nintendo stars AND nintendo points (you get something like 100 points for 500 stars).
If you go to the address above it explains how to do the whole process including linking your wii to the STARS/POINTS program.

If you need any further help just PM me.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gearbest Delivery Never Came - British Priority Mail1618
    2. Best way to get to Alton towers from north west, or by train, coach etc45
    3. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge918
    4. Looking for advice on ESP8266 microcontroller project410

See more discussions