Groups

Nintendo Star Pts wanted, have pts to trade

Just wondering if anyone has any nintendo pts cards they no longer want, or wish to trade. These are inside all nintendo software, and are like a tesco club card kinda thing for nintendo. If you collect them yourself, i'd be willing to trade some of mine, as you cant register a game twice

The spares I have are:

Wii fit
    Links Crossbow training
    Mario Party 8
    Wii Play (x2)
    Animal Crossing (DS)
    Mario Kart (DS)

ooo forgot, also have:

Extra Mario Kart DS
    Extra Wii Fit
    Mario Kart Wii
    Mario 64ds
    - Tin2k7

71 Comments

hello , ive got stars to trade . pokemon explorers of time and
    poekmon explorers of darkness

Original Poster

What would you like to trade for? Just pm me the codes and ill pm over the ones you want. Need 500 pts for my Link Statue

Original Poster

Anyone else up for a trade?

Tin2k7;6243512

Anyone else up for a trade?

Nope i just want the points lol!
    Good idea by the way

Supermod

You do realise you get 50pts if you have ever downloaded a Virtual Console game?

I presume a code can only be used once? I got 550 points the other day when I registered a DS Lite but I'll probably never use them. Can you gift them to other people?

cookiemonster83;6243638

I presume a code can only be used once? I got 550 points the other day … I presume a code can only be used once? I got 550 points the other day when I registered a DS Lite but I'll probably never use them. Can you gift them to other people?

Yeah unfortunately they can only be used once, but yes anyone can use the code

Original Poster

Yeah, never downloaded a VC game. Got 14500 pts so far, need 500 more And no, cant transfer them, wish you could, with the spares i have i would have a cpl of thousand pts spare!

Emzy81;6243655

Yeah unfortunately they can only be used once, but yes anyone can use the … Yeah unfortunately they can only be used once, but yes anyone can use the code

Tin2k7;6243660

Yeah, never downloaded a VC game. Got 14500 pts so far, need 500 more Yeah, never downloaded a VC game. Got 14500 pts so far, need 500 more And no, cant transfer them, wish you could, with the spares i have i would have a cpl of thousand pts spare!

That's a real shame, I wish I hadn't rushed in and used mine now! I would have happily given them away, can't get anything worth having with the amount I've got. It's 750 points I got too, for some reason it registered it as DSi... :?

Original Poster

ooo nice Just realised I had more cards, added them to the post at the top. Im dying to get these last 500 pts, been collecting them for maybe 2 years!

Tin2k7;6243724

ooo nice Just realised I had more cards, added them to the post at … ooo nice Just realised I had more cards, added them to the post at the top. Im dying to get these last 500 pts, been collecting them for maybe 2 years!

Ill have a quick look for you, im sure we had a card we couldnt use again

Original Poster

awesome thanks!

Banned

you need to state what you want as in what you havent added, or at least add what you dont want

Original Poster

Both of them things would take far too long, 14500 pts registered is a LOT of games :P If somebody suggests a game and I cant use it, i'll just swap for the code they want and keep the code they dont want as a swap, everybody wins

Banned

i have a ds lite one then, how many game codes would you swap, think its about 500

Original Poster

Dont wanna be a pain, but thats one thing I wouldnt swap for :P Hard to swap them with others, everyone has them Just want to swap software

Supermod

sassie;6243833

i have a ds lite one then, how many game codes would you swap, think its … i have a ds lite one then, how many game codes would you swap, think its about 500

It is 500.

Supermod

Tin2k7;6243880

Dont wanna be a pain, but thats one thing I wouldnt swap for :P Hard to … Dont wanna be a pain, but thats one thing I wouldnt swap for :P Hard to swap them with others, everyone has them Just want to swap software

Try here OP...
    eurogamer.net/for…=90
    Good luck.

Original Poster

Tks for the reply, but would rather trust somewhere like here. Seems to be more adult based here, dont wanna just get ripped off

Banned

i do have some, will see if i can find them as i may have a few dupes, will post later

Original Poster

Thank you

Banned

after checking only have 3

nintendo ds lite
    animal crossing ds
    wii sports

Original Poster

Not to worry, if you collect them I can send over my spares once I have managed to swap a cpl :thumbsup:

Banned

Tin2k7;6249887

Not to worry, if you collect them I can send over my spares once I have … Not to worry, if you collect them I can send over my spares once I have managed to swap a cpl :thumbsup:

none of them any good to you then :oops: yes i am collecting them but the other have all been registered but those 3 are dupes as you can only register one of each, although i have maged to register 2 ds lites and but the one was from a long time ago

how many more points do you need?

You must of been collecting for a looooooooooong time to be near the link statue! Dad would love that but we havent got a hope in hell! Dont buy enough games (even though we buy DS games rather than downloading them). Problem is, most of them arent directly from nintendo so they dont count!

sassie;6249917

none of them any good to you then :oops: yes i am collecting them but the … none of them any good to you then :oops: yes i am collecting them but the other have all been registered but those 3 are dupes as you can only register one of each, although i have maged to register 2 ds lites and but the one was from a long time ago how many more points do you need?

Yea, they allow you to register 2 DS consoles, but only 1 copy of games.

Original Poster

sassie;6249917

none of them any good to you then :oops: yes i am collecting them but the … none of them any good to you then :oops: yes i am collecting them but the other have all been registered but those 3 are dupes as you can only register one of each, although i have maged to register 2 ds lites and but the one was from a long time ago how many more points do you need?

Nah, have those ones as spares too Only need 450 pts, on 14550 at the moment I think

kelly_o_fanatic;6249926

You must of been collecting for a looooooooooong time to be near the link … You must of been collecting for a looooooooooong time to be near the link statue! Dad would love that but we havent got a hope in hell! Dont buy enough games (even though we buy DS games rather than downloading them). Problem is, most of them arent directly from nintendo so they dont count!

Got a lot of nintendo stuff, and it helps that I used to work in a store that sells games that didnt care about the cares when stuff got traded in :P

Banned

ok i have bought my son mario power tennis for xmas, its still sealed but will unseal it for you if you havent registed that one?

Tin2k7;6249948

Got a lot of nintendo stuff, and it helps that I used to work in a store … Got a lot of nintendo stuff, and it helps that I used to work in a store that sells games that didnt care about the cares when stuff got traded in :P

Lol, I would of been the same!

I dont have any I could swop/give you, but I can ask on another site I am on if you want, not sure anything would come of it but its worth a shot if you want me to

Original Poster

That would be great

sassie;6249952

ok i have bought my son mario power tennis for xmas, its still sealed but … ok i have bought my son mario power tennis for xmas, its still sealed but will unseal it for you if you havent registed that one?

Thats massively generous of you, but just registered that one last night. Starting to wonder if there is any games left! Know I still havent done any of the other play control games such as pikmin yet

Banned

I've got harvest moon, that I haven't registered yet.

Original Poster

ooooo the wii one? Dont have that yet if you want to swap it just pm me the code and which one of mine you wouldnt want and I'll pm over the code

Banned

sent code, could i please have the links crossbow training as its a game im never gonna buy

Original Poster

thank you so so so much! 200 pts to go!

Banned

Tin2k7;6250972

thank you so so so much! 200 pts to go!

the code you sent me has already been registered.

Original Poster

Sent you a pm Must have thrown the wrong card away x(

Banned

many thanks, it worked, good luck in reaching your target, just off to check if any others i have stashed for xmas have any points for ya

Banned

found another but im sure you will have, 43 all time classics on the ds

Banned

Tin2k7;6251284

Yeah have it Just found a list of stuff I have … Yeah have it Just found a list of stuff I have registeredhttp://www.nintendo-europe.com/user/Tin2k7

oh wow, can you register to wii, didnt know that, although buying another to just get te points is a little to much - lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk44
      2. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer88
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33

See more discussions