Nintendo Store Mario Kart Switch

Posted 7th Jan
This has probably been asked or discussed before. But does anyone know if the Nintendo Switch exclusively the one with the Mario Kart bundle will be available on the Nintendo store again this month?

I have seen it being posted on the Switch Deals page here but from other retailers. If anyone has any ideas feel free to share. Thanks
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

4 Comments
I asked the online chat agents today and they said it was a limited edition bundle they probably won't restock. That makes it the most limited Switch bundle ever because it only came out in December 2019!
Oh no! That’s sad to hear. I can’t believe I missed that bundle because I was waiting for that stupid magazine code Thanks for letting me know anyways.
zlucasz15/01/2020 19:54

Oh no! That’s sad to hear. I can’t believe I missed that bundle because I w …Oh no! That’s sad to hear. I can’t believe I missed that bundle because I was waiting for that stupid magazine code Thanks for letting me know anyways.

It's available for preorder with stock expected back in near the end of January, however it's now £330
Link
boabbyrab15/01/2020 20:24

It's available for preorder with stock expected back in near the end of …It's available for preorder with stock expected back in near the end of January, however it's now £330Link

The link you’ve send is the one where that comes with seperate game. The one I meant was the bundle which is no longer available it seems
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants