nintendo Switch

Found 12th Dec 2017Edited by:"kiltyrg"
idealo.co.uk/com…tml

This showed up via hotukdeals web site when I searched.

Is this site legit?

jpsgadgets.co.uk/ind…185
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
According to Whois.com website registered less than 3 weeks ago on 24/11/17 to a private address in Poole Dorset.
Avoid like the plague for such a high value item.
Original Poster
Toptrumpet5 m ago

According to Whois.com website registered less than 3 weeks ago on …According to Whois.com website registered less than 3 weeks ago on 24/11/17 to a private address in Poole Dorset.Avoid like the plague for such a high value item.

That's what I thought but it is a shame they showed up on idealo via hotukdeals - makes you think that it is legit!
Edited by: "kiltyrg" 12th Dec 2017
The companiy has been trading since 2013, on a very small basis not enough to submit company accounts, might not even been electronics or gadgets, could be anything, but just because it shows up on here that isn't good enough reason or recommendation to buy.
Another red flag is that they have a section on their menu for toys & hobbies and Drones & Aerial Imaging but the pages are blank.
I always check the refund section and if you have to contact them first for permission to return the item and the returns address is not shown, I always think that's not transparent conditions
Original Poster
thanks
Have you seen this deal from very, 10% off for new accounts making it £252 Here
Original Poster
yes already used very a couple of years ago for a sonos product so cannot use

Thanks for pointing that out though.
@kiltyrg yeah, definitely avoid. All of the options on their homepage for different sections of the site, eg. “Black Friday Deals”, should be links you can click on, but they aren’t.

Very dodgy looking website I’d say. I’ve learnt to always remember that if it looks too good to be true, then it probably is
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions