Nintendo switch 3 month code

Posted 30th Dec 2019
Hello I have a spare 3 month code for Nintendo, I’m just thinking of how to give it away as they are cheap enough now it makes it pointless selling it. I could just give it away but thought maybe have a bit of fun with it.

Ideas? Or shall I just give away?
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

7 Comments
I wouldnt mind it
Offer it up as a raffle prize for a school or something?
Stompin8930/12/2019 15:16

Offer it up as a raffle prize for a school or something?

That’s a good idea
Leonjj30/12/2019 15:22

That’s a good idea

I'm a school governor for a primary school and the PTA would love stuff like this for raffles for the children. It's around 3.99 right so I don't they could auction it
Stompin8930/12/2019 15:32

I'm a school governor for a primary school and the PTA would love stuff …I'm a school governor for a primary school and the PTA would love stuff like this for raffles for the children. It's around 3.99 right so I don't they could auction it

This seems really good we live in France and are just learning the language it’s a bit difficult I wouldn’t mind donating it to your school for a raffle?
Leonjj30/12/2019 15:48

This seems really good we live in France and are just learning the …This seems really good we live in France and are just learning the language it’s a bit difficult I wouldn’t mind donating it to your school for a raffle?

You're more than welcome but that's not why I suggested it. Why don't you find a local school? It's really nice you're just trying to do a nice thing for someone
Stompin8930/12/2019 15:51

You're more than welcome but that's not why I suggested it. Why don't you …You're more than welcome but that's not why I suggested it. Why don't you find a local school? It's really nice you're just trying to do a nice thing for someone

Haha I know you didn’t suggest it for that it’s just with the schools over here all the Fetes and events have finished.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions