Nintendo Switch

Posted 23rd Oct
My daughter has saved her pocket money to buy a Switch. She doesn’t want the lite. I’ve seen some post saying “upgraded” battery version but others don’t mention anything. Which is the best and where are the best deals?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
The revised version has an all-red background box. The battery life is significantly improved, but the original versions battery life was and still is fine for many people. The original can be found for reduced price since the improved battery life version released.
6 Comments
All depends on usage. If more hand held, go for second generation.
Deals again depends on what they want games wise.
Keep an eye on here, even set up an alert. See a good deal just go for it.
Pure guess work, especially when thinking of BF
Upgraded version with red box is one with better battery output.. it will last longer for playing than old versions.
I am also waiting for best deals to pop up online.. so hang on.. we might get better deals on black friday..fingers crossed..
The revised version has an all-red background box. The battery life is significantly improved, but the original versions battery life was and still is fine for many people. The original can be found for reduced price since the improved battery life version released.
Thanks all. I’ve set an alert up
Just beware the Switch build quality is really bad though
I have the original switch and my 6 year old regularly plays it. The difference between them is I think the original you can play on a telly and the new one you cant. I think. I really rate the switch I have. Shes dropped it many times and it's still running just as good as it always was. I know alot of people have said the Lite is rubbish but I cant comment on this. Either way remember the age your buying it for as it is an expensive peice of kit. We havnt had any battery issues
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants