Nintendo switch

Posted 23rd Nov
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
Search for it?
I'm sure that people are getting less and less polite when making these threads. As was said the other day, a "Hi", a "please", and a "thank you" go a long way.

Anyway, as was said above, there should be plenty of Switch deals on here if you use the search function, and I'm sure we will see some more next week when Black Friday comes around.
Haircut_10023/11/2019 16:26

I'm sure that people are getting less and less polite when making these …I'm sure that people are getting less and less polite when making these threads. As was said the other day, a "Hi", a "please", and a "thank you" go a long way.Anyway, as was said above, there should be plenty of Switch deals on here if you use the search function, and I'm sure we will see some more next week when Black Friday comes around.

Maybe they were in a desperate need to poop and didn't want to take their phone in the toilet with them, so make the worlds fastest post

OP... Asda have the Switch at £240 managed to get my double discount so worked out around £192. If you had a friend or family member who works there they could got you that deal, DD ends tomorrow.

As for BF I'm guessing all retailers will be going nuts trying to better each other on Switch deals!
Haircut_10023/11/2019 16:26

I'm sure that people are getting less and less polite when making these …I'm sure that people are getting less and less polite when making these threads. As was said the other day, a "Hi", a "please", and a "thank you" go a long way.Anyway, as was said above, there should be plenty of Switch deals on here if you use the search function, and I'm sure we will see some more next week when Black Friday comes around.

I don't know. The phrase "Any Switch deals?" has been a staple within HUKD threads since it was released.
Edited by: "drasim" 23rd Nov
What do yous think the best 'realistic' deal would be? £300 with two good games?
Grantos123/11/2019 18:42

What do yous think the best 'realistic' deal would be? £300 with two good …What do yous think the best 'realistic' deal would be? £300 with two good games?

£240 and buy the games you want.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants