Nintendo switch

Posted 24th Nov
Are there going to be any good deals Black Friday?
Almost caved at the curry’s £279 with Pokemon game but that’s not on anymore 😩
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

19 Comments
No idea!
39100921-oY9M0.jpg
How many times is this going to be asked
Asda have the 2nd gen switch for 239.99 I highly doubt you'll get it any cheaper
Tesco same price Currys had
Amazon bundles have just been removed, Mario kart and new improved is no longer available. GAME are also starting their Black Friday event Monday morning. Can see the discounts starting
Game are releasing their bundle deals at 6pm Thursday
goldenone26/11/2019 14:26

Game are releasing their bundle deals at 6pm Thursday

Yeah I did see that. Monday looked as if it was just the start with the rest available Thursday 6pm. Hopefully amazon are following suit
Just checked Game's site & if they are the black Friday bundle deals they are pretty dreadful!
I know what a complete let down
Managed to go for the one on very 299 with Pokemon and Mario kart think it’s sold out now! Went hot today!
Spent over 300 for 0% for 12 months
There was a deal posted for curry’s but was gone before I could click on it.
So is this it? Currys is finished? Smyths seem to be done, as is argos and game so just currys - no nintendo items have the black tag event badge so maybe they are releasing?
I’m not sure, amazon might have some Black Friday lightening deals tomorrow ?. All Black Friday deals seems to have labo or that fit ring included... which are a mixed bag. Seems like the Very.co.uk deal was the one to go for
goldenone28/11/2019 19:00

Just checked Game's site & if they are the black Friday bundle deals they …Just checked Game's site & if they are the black Friday bundle deals they are pretty dreadful!

they actually increased the prices for all of their bundles (by like £20!) and then slapped on a lable saying it is a special offer
I did the £249 price match at Currys - not as good as the others but right now a saving feels like a win. Will just get a game n a deal - currys have them for £36 too
I did the same, it looks like Xbox and PS4 bundles were the heavily discounted products this year, probably as new consoles are expected in 2020. Disappointing
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants