Nintendo Switch

Posted 29th Nov
Can’t quite believe how poor the Switch ‘deals’ are today! Anyone think there’s any chance they pick up over the weekend or is it get the best thing you can find now?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
I'm hoping they pick up. I've seen nothing from Amazon DE so I'm hoping they are prepping to release some bundles soon.
Absolutely appalling so far.
Cyber Monday? Or is that just wishful thinking
Currys have actually increased there price from last week. Best i have found is Game 289.00 bundle with mine craft literary saving you 9.00 Not sure if i should wait till next week
its pi$$ poor, these sales. Ive been on the lookput for a PS4 PRo and whilst the games and controller has been slashed ( and ive bought these). The actual console is dearer than previous few weeks.
Might be better waiting for January sale? They must know many people are buying to give as Christmas gifts and then there is no incentive for them to drop the price before Christmas.
The “deals” have been shockingly bad. Most retailers are actually selling them for more than they were last week. It seems I missed the boat and should have bitten the bullet when those Currys deals were going. Oh well. Maybe there might be some standout deals over the weekend but I doubt it.
jon81uk29/11/2019 10:29

Might be better waiting for January sale? They must know many people are …Might be better waiting for January sale? They must know many people are buying to give as Christmas gifts and then there is no incentive for them to drop the price before Christmas.

Don’t think that is going to fly with my 8 year old on Christmas morning.
Not_Anyone29/11/2019 12:45

Don’t think that is going to fly with my 8 year old on Christmas morning.

Unfortuantly a lot of retailers know that and may not lower prices as they know people will want to buy them anyway.
Nintendo Switch (Improved Battery) + Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Console Bundle + Choice of Nintendo LABO Kit - £279.85 Delivered @ Shopto
hotukdeals.com/dea…472
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants