Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Nintendo Switch

Posted 4th May
Hey, guys. We all know how hard it is to get hold of a Nintendo Switch these days but I believe that may change in a few weeks. I would love one and I've been keeping an eye out but I'm now prepared to wait.

Why? Two words; customer service.

Say you buy one now and there's a fault. How long will you have to wait until you make contact with anyone at customer service? It could be a nightmare. Maybe patience is worth it. Food for thought.
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

9 Comments
Food for thought? I think most people have other things on their mind right now.
Rednirah04/05/2020 22:14

Food for thought? I think most people have other things on their mind …Food for thought? I think most people have other things on their mind right now.

Nailed it!
deleted2175146
Rednirah04/05/2020 22:14

Food for thought? I think most people have other things on their mind …Food for thought? I think most people have other things on their mind right now.

Just trying to give a bit of advice. And yeah, I'm aware of what's going on. COVID-19 has taken someone in our family circle.
deleted217514604/05/2020 22:17

Just trying to give a bit of advice. And yeah, I'm aware of what's going …Just trying to give a bit of advice. And yeah, I'm aware of what's going on. COVID-19 has taken someone in our family circle.

And you’re worried about customer service for a fault on a console you haven’t even purchased yet?
xtreme12304/05/2020 23:54

And you’re worried about customer service for a fault on a console you h …And you’re worried about customer service for a fault on a console you haven’t even purchased yet?

Give this guy a break. You're on a deal posting website where deals/ discussions are made. No need to shoot someone down for handing out some useful advice. The current pandemic is effecting EVERYONE so if this is their way of being helpful, so be it.
Lubo199705/05/2020 15:32

Give this guy a break. You're on a deal posting website where deals/ …Give this guy a break. You're on a deal posting website where deals/ discussions are made. No need to shoot someone down for handing out some useful advice. The current pandemic is effecting EVERYONE so if this is their way of being helpful, so be it.

And what useful advice has been handed in this thread exactly?
xtreme12305/05/2020 15:33

And what useful advice has been handed in this thread exactly?

To be patient for a product in high demand and not using any unknown retailer. You're the type of negativity the world is no need for right now. This user posted what they thought was going to be useful to a group of people. This maybe some what useless to you, but this may encourage someone to hold off until a trusted retailer restocks. Go stalk switch deals elsewhere.
Lubo199705/05/2020 15:40

To be patient for a product in high demand and not using any unknown …To be patient for a product in high demand and not using any unknown retailer. You're the type of negativity the world is no need for right now. This user posted what they thought was going to be useful to a group of people. This maybe some what useless to you, but this may encourage someone to hold off until a trusted retailer restocks. Go stalk switch deals elsewhere.

You clearly don’t understand what he’s written so just hush for now
xtreme12305/05/2020 15:41

You clearly don’t understand what he’s written so just hush for now

?? They posted ' Say you buy one now and there's a fault. How long will you have to wait until you make contact with anyone at customer service? It could be a nightmare. Maybe patience is worth it. Food for thought. '? If a customer receives bad customer service, I'm sure the retailer they've purchased from is not on the same wave length as say Currys, Very etc. Maybe, click the ' Hot ' or ' New ' tab if you're not willing to post helpful comments.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions