Nintendo Switch

Posted 6th Jun 2020
I’ve seen a few available online this week, but I’ve heard that before the stocks were limited most online retailers were providing a free game with purchase for roughly the same price as a bundle.
Some of these online retailers have since removed these bundles from showing on their stores and are just capitalising on the limited stock by not offering them (can’t blame them I guess as it’s a seller’s market at the minute!).

Should I wait a few more weeks before purchasing a Nintendo switch in the hope that bundles start popping up online again due to stock increases? I’m not desperate to buy one but at the same time I don’t want to wait longer than a month if possible in the hope of these bundles reappearing.

(Be good if somebody who works for an online retailer could provide some
Inside knowledge on stock and offer plans )

Thanks in advance!
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Depends how much you want it, hard to find bundles online but you see standalone popping up now and again (smyths have pre orders open). There is shortage everywhere due to lockdown and this being a kids/adults console but after the lockdown restrictions ease (15th?) I think you will have a clearer picture to buy or not
sjduk200106/06/2020 15:28

Depends how much you want it, hard to find bundles online but you see …Depends how much you want it, hard to find bundles online but you see standalone popping up now and again (smyths have pre orders open). There is shortage everywhere due to lockdown and this being a kids/adults console but after the lockdown restrictions ease (15th?) I think you will have a clearer picture to buy or not

Yeah fair points. Think I’ll take your advice and wait till at least the 15th and hope a good deal pops up before then maybe.
The issue isn’t in U.K.
Internal parts are manufactured in 2 separate countries; both of which are in lock down.
There simply isn’t stock anywhere...
I’ve been looking out for one recently for a gift, and really struggling. (The odd one pops up, but I’d rather use a retailer that I get a workplace discount for, and possibly Quidco, too)
Amazon have stock now.
CJohnston09/06/2020 14:32

Amazon have stock now.

Thanks - is there a link? I can only find ones for £300 but have seen £280 previously.
Pezza9009/06/2020 14:38

Thanks - is there a link? I can only find ones for £300 but have seen £280 …Thanks - is there a link? I can only find ones for £300 but have seen £280 previously.

Sold out! Damn!
Pezza9009/06/2020 14:38

Thanks - is there a link? I can only find ones for £300 but have seen £280 …Thanks - is there a link? I can only find ones for £300 but have seen £280 previously.

I managed to get a grey one for £279.99 a few weeks ago in Argos. Good luck.
Post a comment
@
    Text