Nintendo Switch accessories - what do we need please?

Found 25th Nov 2017
Hello. I e bought my son a switch for Christmas (Amazon deal). We got the mario odyssey (download version) and I’ve also bought mario karts separately. I’ve ordered a case and screen protector and steering wheels. Is there anything else he will need to get up and running please? We will be travelling to family on Christmas Day so will be using it in handheld mode as well. Do we need charging docking stations or a power adaptor to charge? Many thanks.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
7 Comments

I personally bought myself an extra charger/dock power lead so I didn't have to keep unplugging my Dock from my wall mounted TV stand. But if you are going to be plugging it in somewhere easy to just slip the power cable in and out or he isn't going to be playing it docked to the TV often maybe don't bother as they're about 25 quid. Other than that seems like you have everything covered. Maybe buy him the Mario cartridge holder that's around £10. He will need one once he starts to get more games

It might be worth getting a screen protector as well and possibly a carrying case if you plan on taking it out and about

Cakeboy799 m ago

It might be worth getting a screen protector as well and possibly a …It might be worth getting a screen protector as well and possibly a carrying case if you plan on taking it out and about

did you even read the OP?

benjammin3162 m ago

did you even read the OP?

Not properly obviously In my defence I was attempting multi tasking and I think we've all just seen how that went
Edited by: "Cakeboy79" 25th Nov 2017

Cakeboy792 h, 7 m ago

It might be worth getting a screen protector as well and possibly a …It might be worth getting a screen protector as well and possibly a carrying case if you plan on taking it out and about

Sorry to jump on the thread..

which screen protector would you recommend?

I've got some tempered glass ones off Amazon - two pack for about £7 I think

Original Poster

Thank you for all your comments. I’d ordered a pack of 2 orzly tempered glass screen covers from Amazon at £8.99 and will get an extra charger/power lead.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants