Nintendo switch and Zelda, amazon prime day?

Found 14th Jul
Any deals on Nintendo switch and Zelda please
Do you think there will be any deal on amazon prime day for a switch ??
Community Updates
11 Comments
Yes, it's highly likely there will be a Switch deal on Prime Day. Amazon will probably have one, and so will Currys and AO who usually run their own deals on Prime Day.
jamie01526 m ago

Yes, it's highly likely there will be a Switch deal on Prime Day. Amazon …Yes, it's highly likely there will be a Switch deal on Prime Day. Amazon will probably have one, and so will Currys and AO who usually run their own deals on Prime Day.

Great thanks. Never done prime day before so they continually bring deal out through the day or as soon as noon hits that’s when all deals are ?
jco8323 m ago

Neon console £249.85 …Neon console £249.85 http://www.simplygames.com/p/nintendo-switch-neon-redneon-blue-nintendo-switchCan get Zelda for £27.99 from Very using the £20 back code here https://www.vouchercodes.co.uk/very.co.uk-vouchers

Thank you will have a look at this !
Tom32s14 m ago

Great thanks. Never done prime day before so they continually bring deal …Great thanks. Never done prime day before so they continually bring deal out through the day or as soon as noon hits that’s when all deals are ?

They release deals throughout the day. I learned that the hard way, bought an item at the start of Prime Day (on Prime Now as there was a Prime Day deal through there) and then the item itself went on Prime Day offer after the item arrived!
jamie0151 h, 11 m ago

They release deals throughout the day. I learned that the hard way, bought …They release deals throughout the day. I learned that the hard way, bought an item at the start of Prime Day (on Prime Now as there was a Prime Day deal through there) and then the item itself went on Prime Day offer after the item arrived!

Gutting ! Fingers crossed there’s an offer on then
Tom32s26 m ago

Gutting ! Fingers crossed there’s an offer on then

I contacted Amazon and they offered to let me return/reorder, but it wasn't worth the hassle as the packaging came damaged - they partial refunded me for the damage which ended up working out cheaper. At least it worked out in the end!

There should be an offer on the Switch, I'm 90% sure
Edited by: "jamie015" 14th Jul
Last year I got the switch, Mario odyssey & kart, Zelda, a case and extra charger for around £350 from amazon. Without a doubt they’ll do another good deal.
jamie0152 h, 43 m ago

I contacted Amazon and they offered to let me return/reorder, but it …I contacted Amazon and they offered to let me return/reorder, but it wasn't worth the hassle as the packaging came damaged - they partial refunded me for the damage which ended up working out cheaper. At least it worked out in the end!There should be an offer on the Switch, I'm 90% sure

I’ll hold you to that 90%
Vencurse39 m ago

Last year I got the switch, Mario odyssey & kart, Zelda, a case and extra …Last year I got the switch, Mario odyssey & kart, Zelda, a case and extra charger for around £350 from amazon. Without a doubt they’ll do another good deal.

That’s not bad ! Been looking at 290 on eBay (used) for switch Zelda and mario
Don’t mind spending a bit more for brand new
Only really want it for one game lol
Thanks guys for the replies !
Tom32s15 m ago

That’s not bad ! Been looking at 290 on eBay (used) for switch Zelda and m …That’s not bad ! Been looking at 290 on eBay (used) for switch Zelda and mario Don’t mind spending a bit more for brand new Only really want it for one game lol Thanks guys for the replies !

Yeah it’s a bit of a pain having to buy a new console just to play a couple of exclusives. Luckily I even made profit selling it all after using it due to the offers.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions