Groups

Nintendo Switch Argos orders???

Hi has anyone ordered their nintendo switch through Argos? if so, have you received a tracking or delivery yet? I pre-ordered mine and the last text I got was to say it will be delivered by DPD and an update will follow. No text or anything. Anyone else?

16 Comments

Dpd contact you by text once they have left the depot, usually get text around this sort of time

If its DPD.. install the DPD app on your phone, enter all your email address, and it will automatically advise you of any delivery today.

My Tesco order is being sent via DPD and I received confirmation on the app at 9am.
    Edited by: "haritori" 3rd Mar

haritori

If its DPD.. install the DPD app on your phone, enter all your email … If its DPD.. install the DPD app on your phone, enter all your email address, and it will automatically advise you of any delivery today.My Tesco order is being sent via DPD and I received confirmation on the app at 9am.

Thanks for this! was getting worried about my Tesco order with it still saying the 6th online. Just got the DPD app and can see it on that

Original Poster

Argos apparently are having issues with their tracking system, but according to their system it is out for delivery... hmmm.

has anyone actually received a switch yet? is there an unexpected supply issue in UK?

Deaa

Thanks for this! was getting worried about my Tesco order with it still … Thanks for this! was getting worried about my Tesco order with it still saying the 6th online. Just got the DPD app and can see it on that

Glad your sorted mate, my mrs dozed off and missed my parcel.. im so gutted! cant get it until monday.

Still waiting, according to Argos apparently my game is being delivered by Royal Mail and the console by DPD....

amazon screwed me over as tracking said would be delivered today, but i phoned and it was out of stock, luckily local argos had one in stock.

Zeldafan

Still waiting, according to Argos apparently my game is being delivered … Still waiting, according to Argos apparently my game is being delivered by Royal Mail and the console by DPD....

Yep for some stupid reason

jamie221983

amazon screwed me over as tracking said would be delivered today, but i … amazon screwed me over as tracking said would be delivered today, but i phoned and it was out of stock, luckily local argos had one in stock.

Same for me, but with ShopTo. Delayed till the 31st for the switch case. Argos are lifesavers

haritori

Glad your sorted mate, my mrs dozed off and missed my parcel.. im so … Glad your sorted mate, my mrs dozed off and missed my parcel.. im so gutted! cant get it until monday.

:O I'd be gutted. Can you not collect from the depot? I put a safe place thing on mine to say leave it in the bin just in case something like that happened!
    Prime now have them in still with a 2 hour delivery if you can order then send your other back next week?

Original Poster

Can someone tell me if their switch console box was sealed? not the outer box but the switch console box itself?

Ordered from Argos who guaranteed release day delivery. They also had Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee written on their description, so I didn't pre-order from John Lewis on Weds night.
    I haven't received anything yet! I'm now sceptical about their Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee too as haven't seen that anywhere else. My 1st pre order from Argos. Not impressed!

I pre ordered the console and two games, a case and grips on 17th January AND paid in full, Argos guaranteed delivery of all of the items today, i even have text messages from today promising delivery today.

Today i received the Switch console from DPD but didn't get anything else which was supposed to be delivered by Royal Mail -1 whatever that is.

My sons birthday is ruined ... he waited all day really patiently for his present,

I'm a very angry Argos customer and will never order anything from them ever again.

punji

Can someone tell me if their switch console box was sealed? not the outer … Can someone tell me if their switch console box was sealed? not the outer box but the switch console box itself?

My console was in a brown box then in the console box which was half open and not sealed, it was like the box was too big for the contents!

I have rang them about it and about the missing games etc but they werent really bothered and told me 'oh well they might get there tomorrow'! The guy even said 'oh your lucky, most people have the console missing'!

Original Poster

neetster67

My console was in a brown box then in the console box which was half open … My console was in a brown box then in the console box which was half open and not sealed, it was like the box was too big for the contents!I have rang them about it and about the missing games etc but they werent really bothered and told me 'oh well they might get there tomorrow'! The guy even said 'oh your lucky, most people have the console missing'!

Same brown box which looked like someone couldnt be bothered to tap it up properly. Have you checked everything? anything missing?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Gaming PC £700 / £800 budget22
      2. What would be a Mario Kart type game for the PS4?11
      3. advice needed on dumbell weight training please11
      4. Looking for a mobile phone with a £300 budget44

See more discussions