Nintendo Switch - Black Friday

Found 9th Nov 2017
Hi all. Has anyone heard any rumours of this being discounted by any retailer for Black Friday? I want to pick one up, but not sure if I should wait?

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
14 Comments
I’ve not heard any rumblings on the switch (if I do I’ll respond in here again) but given how close we are to BF and CM, why not just wait?
Original Poster
Leeham28 m ago

I’ve not heard any rumblings on the switch (if I do I’ll respond in here ag …I’ve not heard any rumblings on the switch (if I do I’ll respond in here again) but given how close we are to BF and CM, why not just wait?

I need to show self restraint! I just really want to play the new Mario!

Thanks for responding.
Tbh this is a really good deal and you could always sell the rabbids to make it even cheaper
switch deal with mario
FYI the new mario is great - really charming
Leeham7 m ago

FYI the new mario is great - really charming

I have to agree and disagree. It is good but I personally found once I’d done the storyline and re-visited all the worlds, I didn’t see much point in playing and haven’t played it in around a week. Contemplating on selling it but not sure yet
It does depend on how you play and your preferences (like everything really) I happily searched for as many moons as I could before moving on and was in no rush to hit the next place until I felt I had exhausted the area. I even went back to the start before properly diving into the starting place.
Personally I’m also super excited to have Skyrim and rocket league on the switch - never played skyrim properly (dabbled at my bros house) so to have it ok the go is amazing! The other benefit is that I can keep playing when he wife wants to use the TV.
Original Poster
Thanks both. My real dilemma is that I have a little one. And in the evenings the tv is monopolised by my wife. Although I have a ps4 my 3ds is my most used console.

The other problem is that my cash is tied up in my GBA collection which I will sell to fund my Switch purchase. They are all immaculate and some of the more sort after games. So cex is my only viable option at the moment.
That's exactly what I've been thinking to ask 🤔 not sure if I should wait or just use Very's new credit account promotion. Definitely don't want to end up without getting one as it's the main Christmas prezzie for my lg. Decisions decisions 🤔🤔🤔🙄
Original Poster
honey659148 m ago

That's exactly what I've been thinking to ask 🤔 not sure if I should …That's exactly what I've been thinking to ask 🤔 not sure if I should wait or just use Very's new credit account promotion. Definitely don't want to end up without getting one as it's the main Christmas prezzie for my lg. Decisions decisions 🤔🤔🤔🙄

Glad I am not alone. I am half tempted by the current Tesco deal for 285 with Rayman...
Didn't even notice Tesco's offer thought the earlier Tesco's deal with 2 games for £299 was great, but I spent too long thinking lol
Original Poster
Leeham1 h, 11 m ago

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/using-amazon-fresh-to-get-nintendo-switch-for-23999-other-consoles-2825455

Thanks - even though I live in London, not eligible for Fresh, which is a surprise!
I’m surprised too
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions