Nintendo Switch Console - Console/ Games Bundle (Ideally)

Found 16th Jan
Hey,

Just wondering if there are any good Switch deals. On a little bit of a budget but if the bundle is awesome then I’d be willing to go a bit further with it.

Thanks,
Community Updates
AskGaming
5 Comments
What’s your budget, ideally looking at 320 for the switch a AAA game and 1 or 2 others?
Original Poster
Xboxgamer3217 m ago

What’s your budget, ideally looking at 320 for the switch a AAA game and 1 …What’s your budget, ideally looking at 320 for the switch a AAA game and 1 or 2 others?

Ive got £250 to spend on the console and hoping for 2 games
fozzy93092 m ago

You definitely won't find anything cheaper than £300 for the console and a game
fozzy93095 h, 23 m ago

I was as optimistic like you before. But decided to bite the switch during the ebay promo which is I think by far the best. Even with 20% discount I only managed to get a switch and a game (pokken} without any other extra stuff for 260 quid. Switch is an expensive console. I already spent almost 420 quid getting an extra pro controller and additional 3(Mario kart+Mario oddsey+splatoon 2) games and a case with screen protector.

Wait for the hype to calm down a bit which is to be honest maybe will take some times with the recent announcement of dark souls. Or find any on gumtree or FB around you.
Edited by: "Dronelover" 16th Jan
Original Poster
Dronelover18 h, 45 m ago

I was as optimistic like you before. But decided to bite the switch … I was as optimistic like you before. But decided to bite the switch during the ebay promo which is I think by far the best. Even with 20% discount I only managed to get a switch and a game (pokken} without any other extra stuff for 260 quid. Switch is an expensive console. I already spent almost 420 quid getting an extra pro controller and additional 3(Mario kart+Mario oddsey+splatoon 2) games and a case with screen protector.Wait for the hype to calm down a bit which is to be honest maybe will take some times with the recent announcement of dark souls. Or find any on gumtree or FB around you.

Thanks for the advice bud.

Managed to get a Grey Switch with Mario Odyssey and Mario Rabbids for £250 off Facebook 👌
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions