Nintendo switch console with MARIO kart

Posted 29th Nov
Hoping I can get this for around £270 today, anyone else after this bundle?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
Yes I was hoping to see a drop in price today, doesn’t seem to have happened as yet...
Me too. Haven’t seen anything. If anything it’s going up in price!
Appears I’m going to have it pay the £299 for it, is there any cash back out there at the moment anywhere who sell the switch?
andyjp129/11/2019 17:29

Appears I’m going to have it pay the £299 for it, is there any cash back ou …Appears I’m going to have it pay the £299 for it, is there any cash back out there at the moment anywhere who sell the switch?

Haven’t found anything, been looking all day for ways to make it a better deal. Where is that from, I’ve seen curry’s at 309 and I have my NUS code for Spotify. But he wants the neon, not the grey too so limited.
Ignore me, smyths have it for £299. My head is a bit fried now!
I’m going to sit tight for another week or so, can’t see it going above the 299-309 mark so going to leave it and hope it drops to 279ish. If not I’ll swallow the 299.
Not_Anyone29/11/2019 18:16

I’m going to sit tight for another week or so, can’t see it going above the …I’m going to sit tight for another week or so, can’t see it going above the 299-309 mark so going to leave it and hope it drops to 279ish. If not I’ll swallow the 299.

We had wondered the same here... so hard to know what to do.
Went for the £299 one on amazon, it went up to 309 this am so I’m fairly happy with that, managed to get the Luigi mansion at £36.99 yesterday too.
Nintendo Switch (Improved Battery) + Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Console Bundle + Choice of Nintendo LABO Kit - £279.85 Delivered @ Shopto
hotukdeals.com/dea…472
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants