Nintendo switch details

Posted 25th NovEdited by:"how2"
Hi all

Anyone who has bought a Switch from currys, game etc. what type of receipt did you get? Just got a email from Nintendo, stating my Paypal receipt and Bank statement all not proof of purchase. As Ebay seller sell refurbished console.

I bought it from AO Ebay New. they asked me to provice AO invoice with VAt details, with toke me 2 hours to find, they are not accepting this, now they want this

Thank you for contacting us again. As discussed
on the call, please understand that in order for us to validate your
item's manufacturer warranty, the document should have:

• each item listed individually (with the console's serial number on display).
• the price for each item.
• the full date (day, month and year) of purchase.
• the name and tax details of the retailer/vendor.

The relevant retailer (AO) is able to provide you a copy of a
full VAT receipt or instead a VAT Invoice which would serve the same
purpose in validating the manufacturer's warranty.

As soon as we have this information, we will update the repair request for you.

Should you have any other questions or needs, please feel free to contact us again.

Happy Gaming and Kind Regards,
Richard
Community Updates

Groups

6 Comments
As far as I am aware, AO eBay Store do not sell refurbished items.

'All appliances on the AO eBay store are brand new and come with a manufacturers guarantee.' ebaystores.co.uk/ao/pages/services#aboutAnchor
jco8326/11/2019 03:43

As far as I am aware, AO eBay Store do not sell refurbished items. 'All …As far as I am aware, AO eBay Store do not sell refurbished items. 'All appliances on the AO eBay store are brand new and come with a manufacturers guarantee.' ebaystores.co.uk/ao/pages/services#aboutAnchor

Thank you very much. Need to email nintendo
how226/11/2019 03:52

Thank you very much. Need to email nintendo

On that same page is AO eBay Store's contact information, if you'd like them to help
jco8326/11/2019 04:09

On that same page is AO eBay Store's contact information, if you'd like …On that same page is AO eBay Store's contact information, if you'd like them to help

I have emailed the CEO of nintendo Europe with a compalint. Asked them to fix it and also compensate me.
Don't quote me on this but apparently the deal is ending this saturday. I went into asda this morning to try and get a switch but they sold out. (stocked 3 at 7am), plenty of switch lites available but apparently asda stocks are getting low. I got this info from a staff member.
NaZzAtAzEr28/11/2019 10:12

Don't quote me on this but apparently the deal is ending this saturday. I …Don't quote me on this but apparently the deal is ending this saturday. I went into asda this morning to try and get a switch but they sold out. (stocked 3 at 7am), plenty of switch lites available but apparently asda stocks are getting low. I got this info from a staff member.

wrong thread
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants