Nintendo Switch Download Codes on Amazon.com (US)

Found 22nd MarEdited by:"kutekitty"
Lot of Nintendo Switch Game Download codes (e.g. Mario Odessy) are far cheaper on Amazon.com (The US site). Are there any problems with buying and using them?

I.e. They don't need to be delivered to a physical address? Or you don't need a US address to redeem them, do you?

Thanks for any help!
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
5 Comments
Digital codes tend to be emailed over. I usually buy my ps4 credit off amazon.com for my USA account.

Same with a few digital games in the past. Each one emailed over to me.

On the switch, I'm guessing you just change your region to the states and it should be ok.
You mind linking the page you have in mind just incase it's an e-card (physical card) or an actual digital code. I believe it's stated on the page which one they're selling.
Original Poster
kos1c12 m ago

You mind linking the page you have in mind just incase it's an e-card …You mind linking the page you have in mind just incase it's an e-card (physical card) or an actual digital code. I believe it's stated on the page which one they're selling.

It's this one:
amazon.com/Sup…h=1

It says you can download it, but I just thought I would check to make sure there aren't any issues with redeeming it. (e.g. needing a valid US address). I know if you use a USA credit card on the US Switch store, it needs to verify the address to ensure the card is registered to a USA address. So I just wanted to make sure there wasn't any funniness with redeeming a prepaid code!
Edited by: "kutekitty" 23rd Mar
kutekitty1 h, 22 m ago

It's this …It's this one:https://www.amazon.com/Super-Mario-Odyssey-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B072KG45JD/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1521807098&sr=8-1&keywords=mario+oddysey+switch&dpID=51cE%2B9FaiWL&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch&th=1It says you can download it, but I just thought I would check to make sure there aren't any issues with redeeming it. (e.g. needing a valid US address). I know if you use a USA credit card on the US Switch store, it needs to verify the address to ensure the card is registered to a USA address. So I just wanted to make sure there wasn't any funniness with redeeming a prepaid code!

Seems to be a code emailed out to you.

$60 is around £41-42. You can get a physical copy from here for £36.95.

coolshop.co.uk/pro…BwE

My USA Amazon account uses my Barclays direct debit card but with a USA address (not had any issues).

Also I bought in the past USA eshop credit and made a 2nd account on my switch dedicated to the USA store (as my current account had credit and was told it would be lost if I switched regions).

I didn't need to add any card information to the eshop to redeem the $15 credit code. Should be the same for the digital codes
Hi. Smyths Toys have it for £41.99 not sure if they email the code or post you the plastic card thing though
smythstoys.com/uk/…480
Edited by: "jco83" 24th Mar
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants