Nintendo Switch Game Cases

Found 16th Aug 2017
Hi

Does anyone know where i can get some replacement game cases for the Switch?
The large retail case?

Found a supplier in china but MOQ is 10K! asked in shops and no joy.

Anyone have any? will pay

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
5 Comments

How many do you need? If jjust one or two, you vould try your luck just asking in-store at a local game/entertainment retailer if they have any spares.

Original Poster

Iv tried, every time I get a jobs worth who won't sell. Reddit people are saying they get freebies, maybe it's my face

jimhuf1 h, 16 m ago

Iv tried, every time I get a jobs worth who won't sell. Reddit people are …Iv tried, every time I get a jobs worth who won't sell. Reddit people are saying they get freebies, maybe it's my face

You've tried a few different stores, I assume?

Failing that, I can find a few on eBay, but shipping from the US so they're pricey. Perhaps keep an eye on listings there and something local might come up.

Go into Asda, or other super markets and chuck the empty case in with your shop. Place all items onto the checkout but leave it in the trolley. Pack said shop back into trolley and go and put the lot in your car

Original Poster

Dannyrobbo2 h, 54 m ago

Go into Asda, or other super markets and chuck the empty case in with your …Go into Asda, or other super markets and chuck the empty case in with your shop. Place all items onto the checkout but leave it in the trolley. Pack said shop back into trolley and go and put the lot in your car

Crossed my mind.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions