Nintendo Switch Game recommendations

Found 2nd Dec 2017
Hey

I recently got Nintendo switch in amazon lightning deal,

Currently my games are

Mario odyssey
Mario kart 8 deluxe

I'm enjoying mario and mario kart, but I'm looking for some more games, has anyone got any recommendations?

I heard rocket league is good, and unsure about fifa 18.

Also I would like a game to play with my partner and my daughter if anyone knows any good fun multiplayer / Co op games.

Thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Snipper clips for co-op fun
Zelda obviously
Fifa is actually pretty good
Stardew Valley and Shovel Night off the estore
I’ve just ordered Skyrim as well
Oh and Rocket League is great!
unfortunately they are the best available games on the console. Now it is a waiting game for either games available significantly cheaper elsewhere and with better graphics (DOOM) or wait for more Nintendo games, not sure what else is coming out soon though.

BattleKingdom looks fun if you enjoyed X-Com
Original Poster
gibbo103952 m ago

Oh and Rocket League is great!

I'm tempted to pull the trigger on fifa and rocket league.

How is your battery when playing fifa?

Thanks for your reply appreciate it.
Original Poster
benjammin31647 m ago

unfortunately they are the best available games on the console. Now it is …unfortunately they are the best available games on the console. Now it is a waiting game for either games available significantly cheaper elsewhere and with better graphics (DOOM) or wait for more Nintendo games, not sure what else is coming out soon though.BattleKingdom looks fun if you enjoyed X-Com

Have you played doom and is it any good? Thanks
pawleil15 m ago

I'm tempted to pull the trigger on fifa and rocket league. How is your …I'm tempted to pull the trigger on fifa and rocket league. How is your battery when playing fifa? Thanks for your reply appreciate it.

I think Fifa 18 on the switch has a low online population if that's your thing so watch out.
Take it back and get a Xbox and get switch games instead of £40 for a tenner!
Xboxgamer3219 h, 11 m ago

Take it back and get a Xbox and get switch games instead of £40 for a …Take it back and get a Xbox and get switch games instead of £40 for a tenner!

Not sure I’d take impartial advise from somebody who refers to himself as “XboxGamer321”. I play the switch far more since I got it there are some great games already it’s a breath of fresh air compared to the usual same old games that I usually play.

Zelda is awesome
Original Poster
VFleming13 h, 26 m ago

I think Fifa 18 on the switch has a low online population if that's your …I think Fifa 18 on the switch has a low online population if that's your thing so watch out.

I'm not really bothered about online at the moment, just the game play and leagues.

I know people who have it for ps4 but no-one on the switch
Overcooked is an excellent multiplayer, family game!
Zelda & Mario Odyssey are the “premium” Switch games, no question.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants