Nintendo switch game recommendations.

Posted 14th Nov
Hello i'm looking for recommendations for a Nintendo switch game for 7yr old. His not very game savvy ( deosn't get mine craft) , neither are his parents so they won't help him Budget £25.
Thanks for any ideas.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
Super Mario Bro, Tetris, Zelda are what my little cousin plays shes 8
For a 7 year old you’ll probably find that Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and any of the Lego games such as Lego City Undercover or Incredible etc will go down a treat. Super Mario Odyssey could be worth a go though your child might appreciate it more in a year or two when they are just that tiny bit bigger.
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 14th Nov
Pokemon let’s go might start going cheap as the new one is out tomorrow
Overcooked 1 and 2!
I would personally recommend games like Rayman, any Lego game (apart from Lego Worlds), Snipperclips, all of these are in your budget.
I got MotoGP 19 for £19.99 .. you may unknowingly have the next Valentino Rossi right there
Thanks for your suggestions i'll keep a eye out for them over Black Friday
Fortnight= Free
there is also a lot of free demos in the store now.
my 5 year old has allot of demos on his switch and i see what ones he likes a couple of days later (on the parenting app) to see what he likes.

At the moment YouTube, Mindcraft, Fortnight. Arms and some times Mario Kart 8 (may need online pass to play not sure) and splatoon 2
games he did like "hello neighbour" mainly cos of youtube videos (but hard to work out what you have 2 do)

not sure if this would suit a 7 year old but "Resident evil revelations 2" is a good game on the witch
Edited by: "Mackan" 15th Nov
Mario Kart is a definite. Also its only barely in budget but Yoshi's crated world is very child friendly.
Mackan15/11/2019 09:17

Fortnight= Free there is also a lot of free demos in the store now. my 5 …Fortnight= Free there is also a lot of free demos in the store now. my 5 year old has allot of demos on his switch and i see what ones he likes a couple of days later (on the parenting app) to see what he likes. At the moment YouTube, Mindcraft, Fortnight. Arms and some times Mario Kart 8 (may need online pass to play not sure) and splatoon 2games he did like "hello neighbour" mainly cos of youtube videos (but hard to work out what you have 2 do)not sure if this would suit a 7 year old but "Resident evil revelations 2" is a good game on the witch

Fortnite has an age rating of 12 so would not recommend this for a 7 year old and I won't let my 8 year old play it for this reason.

He does enjoy playing the Lego games, FIFA, Switch 1-2, Mario Kart and Mario Party
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants