Nintendo Switch Lite & Link's Awakening for £160 - worth it?

Posted 20th Sep
Yes I know its a big discount but I already have a normal Switch...
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
Can I ask where from?
Seen the deal for £200
FreeDeal20/09/2019 17:43

Can I ask where from?Seen the deal for £200

It's a colleague discount...
Is it worth it? Well only you can know that, seeing as you already have a Switch are you planning on buying this new one at a discount and then selling your old one on? If so then it depends on what you think you'll get for it.
ck1211120/09/2019 17:47

It's a colleague discount...

Ah
Then all depends on your style of game play. If mainly hand held & selling original yeah
If not no
Imo
You could sell the game for £35-£40 easy, so £120-£125 for a Switch Lite (better battery life, but only handheld). I would buy one and I have 2 standard Switch consoles already. I would sell one and have one permanently in the dock, the other as handheld
Decided against it, cause it does everything mine can do but arguably with less features cause can't be used with a tv and it's just spending money for the sake of it.
Edited by: "ck12111" 20th Sep
ck1211120/09/2019 19:30

Decided against it, cause it does everything mine can do but arguably with …Decided against it, cause it does everything mine can do but arguably with less features cause can't be used with a tv and it's just spending money for the sake of it.

Why not buy the bundle, sell the console and get yourself a free/dirt cheap Links awakening out of it?
teh.arn20/09/2019 21:42

Why not buy the bundle, sell the console and get yourself a free/dirt …Why not buy the bundle, sell the console and get yourself a free/dirt cheap Links awakening out of it?

Cause I needed to buy it by 8pm in-store. All closed now and didn't need the faff tbh
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants