Nintendo switch memory card

Posted 1st Dec
Do I need to buy an sd card or will my little girl be ok playing on her mario games etc with the standard 32gb memory?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
Id go for at least 128gb which is around 18 quid now.

32gb wont last two minutes and will. Only do a few games.
Some physical games have instant updates and can eat into onboard storage. Some games are download only even with retail packaging. Better to go high otherwise will be deleting and reloading as time goes by.
It'll work fine, but when you can get 200GB for £18.99 atm amazon.co.uk/gp/…T7T you really should.... you'll be set for a long time
the_adjudicator01/12/2019 16:37

It'll work fine, but when you can get 200GB for £18.99 atm …It'll work fine, but when you can get 200GB for £18.99 atm https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B073JY5T7T you really should.... you'll be set for a long time

Nice thank you I actually need an sd for my lads laptop, will a u1 card be ok for both switch and laptop?
Rune_2H01/12/2019 15:30

Comment deleted

I had 16 physical games installed before i needed a memory card
Mark_Hickman01/12/2019 19:18

I had 16 physical games installed before i needed a memory card

Great sounds like I won’t need one for the switch in a hurry then as we’ll only be using actual games rather than downloading them
glenandem01/12/2019 19:53

Great sounds like I won’t need one for the switch in a hurry then as we’ll …Great sounds like I won’t need one for the switch in a hurry then as we’ll only be using actual games rather than downloading them

Yes youll be fine, that included big games like zelda, mario, also my son downloaded fortnite which is digital so you can probably get more like 20
Rune_2H01/12/2019 20:08

Comment deleted

Exactly why i have all physical games, all the best
Rune_2H01/12/2019 20:13

Comment deleted

I dont have a clue i never use screen protectors on any devices, i just take extra care with everything and dont store them in same pocket as sharp items etc.. always got on fine but my partner is opposite, she always scratches or breaks screens etc..
I would very highly recommend you buy zelda breath of the wild and mario odyssey
Fair enough, but botw is amazing, probably the best game ive ever payed, i was hooked for weeks, hours every day after work. I found links awakening was ok but not much fun after the first few hours i found myself wanting it to end so i could start a new game, its just the style and game format is very old and not entertaining after playing modern games.
Another good long game is dragon quest if your into that kind of game
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants