Groups

Nintendo Switch more great Games coming soon!

http://dizw242ufxqut.cloudfront.net/images/product/game/nintendoswitch/image2/steep-39600863-frntl.jpg
    Steep
    Platform Nintendo Switch
    Release Date TBD
    No. of Players 1 to 4
    Category Sports
    PublisherUbisoft

https://assets.vg247.com/current//2017/01/super_mario_odyssey-2.jpg
    Mario Oddysey
    Platform Nintendo Switch
    Release Q4/ 2017
    No. of Players 1 player
    Category Action, Platformer
    PublisherNintendo
    DeveloperNintendo

https://cdn3.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/37497750/10991121-3.0.0.jpg
    Mario kart 8 deluxe
    Platform Nintendo Switch
    Release Date Apr 28, 2017
    No. of Players up to 12 players
    Category Racing, Multiplayer
    PublisherNintendo
    DeveloperNintendo

http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/143/590x/Nintendo-Switch-FIFA-screenshot-754717.jpg
    Fifa 18
    Platform Nintendo Switch
    Release Date TBD
    No. of Players To be determined
    Category Sports
    PublisherElectronic Arts Inc
    DeveloperElectronic Arts

http://media.nintendo.com/nintendo/bin/7C60d3sD1SgTSzxNJSwS4OjZZ45P9Gx0/4cc8ME3_wWUn4WNbcQ04YMmMpgQqJOUw.png
    Splatoon 2
    Platform Nintendo Switch
    Release Date Summer 2017
    No. of Players up to 8 players
    Category Action
    PublisherNintendo
    DeveloperNintendo

https://static5.gamespot.com/uploads/screen_kubrick/123/1239113/3145956-sky.jpg
    Skyrim
    Platform Nintendo Switch
    Release Date Fall 2017
    No. of Players 1 player
    Category Role-Playing
    PublisherBethesda Softworks
    Developer Bethesda Game Studios

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/bTSc2iST8nc/maxresdefault.jpg
    Xenoblade chronicles 2
    Platform Nintendo Switch
    Release Date Sometime in 2017
    No. of Players 1 player
    Category JRPG
    Publisher Nintendo
    Developer Monolith Game Studios

Raymon Legends Definitive edition
    Platform Nintendo Switch
    Release Date TBD
    Category Action, Adventure
    PublisherUbisoft
    DeveloperUbisoft Montpellier

http://gamingtrend.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/yookalaylee_multiplayer-620x350.jpg

Yooka-Laylee
    Release date 2017
    Category Platformer
    Developer brought to you by the team behind Banjo kazooie

Arms.

http://cdn1-www.comingsoon.net/assets/uploads/2017/01/legofull.jpg
    Lego City Undercover
    Platform Nintendo Switch
    Release Date April 7 2017
    No. of Players up to 2 players
    Category Adventure
    Publisher Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
    Developer Traveller's Tales

75 Comments

Snake pass is my next purchase

My next game.

http://cdn1-www.comingsoon.net/assets/uploads/2017/01/legofull.jpg
    Lego City Undercover
    Platform Nintendo Switch
    Release Date April 7 2017
    No. of Players up to 2 players
    Category Adventure
    Publisher Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
    Developer Traveller's Tales
    Edited by: "haritori" 15th Mar

You'll need multiple posts if you want to include more than 5 images

I would get Binding of Isaac but not if it's going to be £40 digital

Original Poster

haritori

My next game.Lego City UndercoverPlatform Nintendo SwitchRelease Date … My next game.Lego City UndercoverPlatform Nintendo SwitchRelease Date April 7 2017No. of Players up to 2 playersCategory AdventurePublisher Warner Bros. Interactive EntertainmentDeveloper Traveller's Tales

I want this too it looks great, I hope they bring plenty of Lego titles to switch.

Original Poster

Illusionary

You'll need multiple posts if you want to include more than 5 images

Thanks I wondered why the images were not showing! Doesn't look as good without images

omg no it cant be that much, he hopes. Saw it on the US store, out in a couple of days?

hotmep

Original Poster

hotmep

Yeah they need to get their pricing sorted out quickly, cos I'm not keep paying £59.99 for physical games.

Fifa 17!! Mario and Splatoon. Just too long to wait

Moonwolf1976

Thanks I wondered why the images were not showing! Doesn't look as good … Thanks I wondered why the images were not showing! Doesn't look as good without images

Or use photoshop to make the entire thing one image.

Original Poster

https://static5.gamespot.com/uploads/screen_kubrick/123/1239113/3145956-sky.jpg
    Skyrim
    Platform Nintendo Switch
    Release Date Fall 2017
    No. of Players 1 player
    Category Role-Playing
    PublisherBethesda Softworks
    Developer Bethesda Game Studios

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/bTSc2iST8nc/maxresdefault.jpg
    Xenoblade chronicles 2
    Platform Nintendo Switch
    Release Date Sometime in 2017
    No. of Players 1 player
    Category JRPG
    Publisher Nintendo
    Developer Monolith Game Studios

https://s8.postimg.org/pv33oqddh/IMG_1951.jpg
    Raymon Legends Definitive edition
    Platform Nintendo Switch
    Release Date TBD
    Category Action, Adventure
    PublisherUbisoft
    DeveloperUbisoft Montpellier

http://gamingtrend.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/yookalaylee_multiplayer-620x350.jpg

Yooka-Laylee
    Release date 2017
    Category Platformer
    Developer brought to you by the team behind Banjo kazooie

Edited by: "Moonwolf1976" 15th Mar

Not soon enough...

Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought it was Fifa 18 coming to Switch and not Fifa 17.

Yep, it is.
    Edited by: "Biddy2" 15th Mar

Original Poster

I also think Nintendo should take 1 2 Switch off sale immediately as anyone who has this as their first experience of the console will think the switch is rubbish and go and sell it to Cex or something.

It's losing them customers and ruining switches reputation. They should just shred the copies they have left or give em away free! Absolute garbage IMO
    http://media.nintendo.com/nintendo/bin/oiM2QlLg9frNJhSWvFGmi5NAvEAGlYVx/_3d_ldcR3G0YQl590uHXZ89Jmouu5aS9.png

Original Poster

biddilybah

Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought it was Fifa 18 coming to Switch … Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought it was Fifa 18 coming to Switch and not Fifa 17. :DYep, it is.

Post Updated. Thanks

imranio

omg no it cant be that much, he hopes. Saw it on the US store, out in a … omg no it cant be that much, he hopes. Saw it on the US store, out in a couple of days?

I've read that it's $39.99 both physical and digital in the US, and it will be priced comparatively over here where we don't have a physical version.

If they currency convert that's £32.66 which I can't see them charging. So anywhere between £32.99 and £39.99.

Just wish they'd release some new content that I haven't already got on the Wii U (or other systems), then I'd have a reason to buy one! Come on now Nitty - how about giving us Mario Odyssey a little sooner than Q4?

Most of the best ones are Wii U games..
    Mario Kart 8, Splatoon, Rayman Legends and Lego City Underworld. Think I'll still hang on to my Wii U as can play all these now plus Bayonetta 1&2, Pikmin 3, Breath Of The Wild, Twilight Princess, Mario Super Bros, Mario 3D, Xenoblade, Donkey Kong, Yoshi Wooly World, Smash Brothers, Windwaker, Captain Toad, Metroid Prime Trilogy, Mario Galaxy 1 & 2 and all the other great Wii games.
    Edited by: "Decoded" 15th Mar

More great games?

Meh

Ninbox4

Just wish they'd release some new content that I haven't already got on … Just wish they'd release some new content that I haven't already got on the Wii U (or other systems), then I'd have a reason to buy one! Come on now Nitty - how about giving us Mario Odyssey a little sooner than Q4?

You can bet Mario Odyssey is ready to go now, but there is no way Nintendo would launch Mario along side Zelda, it would kill sales of one or the other, keeping a good 6 months between launch gives both the maximum opportunity to get sales..

its the same reason Mario Kart 8 is not out too.. all of these games will be ready to go now but they know by spacing them out they will be creating a demand of software.

I suspect Zelda was ready for a good while too.

Original Poster

https://s28.postimg.org/kchadozbx/IMG_1952.jpg
    Fire Emblem Warriors
    Also a New Fire Emblem game is coming to Nintendo Switch in 2018
    In addition to Fire Emblem Warriors.

A new Fire Emblem title is in development for Nintendo Switch, the company announced during a Nintendo Direct presentation for the franchise.

The unnamed game is set to debut sometime in 2018. It will be the first Fire Emblem title to be released on home consoles in more than a decade: The most recent one was the Wii game Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, which launched in November 2007 in North America.

This Fire Emblem title is separate from Fire Emblem Warriors, which Nintendo and Koei Tecmo announced last week; that game is coming to both Switch and Nintendo 3DS this fall. However, there’s no word yet on what kind of game the Switch-exclusive Fire Emblem title will be.

Edited by: "Moonwolf1976" 15th Mar

looks like the same mistake as the wii and wii-u they are relying too much on the same old stratagy of mario, zelda mario kart and anything else the can attach mario to, its a shame how far nintendo fell

It looks like it could be a good system if they could just get the games
    Edited by: "StevenBrown" 15th Mar

Ninbox4

Just wish they'd release some new content that I haven't already got on … Just wish they'd release some new content that I haven't already got on the Wii U (or other systems), then I'd have a reason to buy one! Come on now Nitty - how about giving us Mario Odyssey a little sooner than Q4?

​I'd rather wait until q4 to play mario oddysey so that they have more time to fix any issues and optimize it as best they can, but that then makes you realize, Nintendo should have just waited until q4 to release the switch and then they could have had zelda botw, mario oddysey, splatoon 2, yooka-leylee, mario kart deluxe, skyrim and even more games all available with the console on lauch... but instead they decided to be very Nintendo about the whole thing and launch it with 1 great game (zelda) and the farce that is 1-2 switch and a demo for snipper clips that looks a laugh for playing with your kids (if you have any) but also looks like a game that isn't worth paying more than a tenner for...

prynolfc

​I'd rather wait until q4 to play mario oddysey so that they have more t … ​I'd rather wait until q4 to play mario oddysey so that they have more time to fix any issues and optimize it as best they can, but that then makes you realize, Nintendo should have just waited until q4 to release the switch and then they could have had zelda botw, mario oddysey, splatoon 2, yooka-leylee, mario kart deluxe, skyrim and even more games all available with the console on lauch... but instead they decided to be very Nintendo about the whole thing and launch it with 1 great game (zelda) and the farce that is 1-2 switch and a demo for snipper clips that looks a laugh for playing with your kids (if you have any) but also looks like a game that isn't worth paying more than a tenner for...

​NOT ONLY THAT ^ but they have the audacity/ cheek to advertise the "brand new nitendo switch" all over the internet and shops with people playing on mario kart deluxe, its false advertising, mums and dads and grandparents are going to buy it thinking their kids/grandkids can play mariokart on the system when its not even out yet hahaha, thats how bad their choice of games at launch is... they are resorting to showing a game being played on it that you cant play yet, WTF ?! Clearly released it too early, and then the issues of the left joycon losing connection, the crappy dock that is scratching peoples switch screens, Design flaws in the system? another huge bit of evidence showing they rushed it out to get €¥£ instead of making sure it was a high quality product.
    Edited by: "prynolfc" 15th Mar

Sorry but coming soon to me and many others doesn't mean months away let alone the end of the year which a few of these are.also it was the same with the Wii u but games got getting pushed back and cancelled
    Edited by: "voyager123" 15th Mar

haritori

My next game.Lego City UndercoverPlatform Nintendo SwitchRelease Date … My next game.Lego City UndercoverPlatform Nintendo SwitchRelease Date April 7 2017No. of Players up to 2 playersCategory AdventurePublisher Warner Bros. Interactive EntertainmentDeveloper Traveller's Tales

Ikr I'm super excited. I played it on my brothers 3DS and me and my siblings used to argue over who got to play it gosh that was years ago now

Original Poster

Dolphinzz

Ikr I'm super excited. I played it on my brothers 3DS and me and my … Ikr I'm super excited. I played it on my brothers 3DS and me and my siblings used to argue over who got to play it gosh that was years ago now

It should be even better on Nintendo Switch then.

Original Poster

prynolfc

Clearly released it too early, and then the issues of the left joycon … Clearly released it too early, and then the issues of the left joycon losing connection, the crappy dock that is scratching peoples switch screens, Design flaws in the system? another huge bit of evidence showing they rushed it out to get €¥£ instead of making sure it was a high quality product.

Mario karts out next month so not long really to wait, and left joycon doesn't disconnect it's just the battery runs out faster on it because that's the one that's used more as you constantly push the analogue stick to move LINK, but the right ones just to tap a button or occasionally move the camera angle!.

What design flaw? It's a brilliant bit of kit, feels great in the hand, hardly makes a noise I can't hear the fan at all, it's all lies! Honest. People hating and making up BS to stop you buying! It's an amazing handheald way better than the 3ds or Vita, it's a proper console experience and the games can also play on your big TV which is a bonus. Best handheald combination ever.

Nintendo should get awards for the design and especially for daring to take such risks in the market when the others stick to the same old path.

Mines not scratched yet, I must say it's better quality than I first thought, feels more like glass to me than plastic, must be a Combination of the two, feels cold to the touch, and strong too!.

I think half the bad comments about left joycon and scratching are no more than scare mongoring by anti-Nintendo people.
    Edited by: "Moonwolf1976" 16th Mar

Wow this Sky Rim game looks amazing it's open world type I presume? Very excited
    Edited by: "misa426" 16th Mar

Recent rumours about Crash Bandicoot and Overwatch possibly coming to Switch

Original Poster

Plenty of good First person shooters (a stunning HD upgraded remake of N64 Goldeneye?) would keep me happy!

And how about a new half life exclusive to the switch! ( no matter the cost It would forge so much respect for Nintendos new console)
    http://i4.mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/technology/article7177657.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Half-Life-3.jpg
    Edited by: "Moonwolf1976" 16th Mar

Moonwolf1976

Mario karts out next month so not long really to wait, and left joycon … Mario karts out next month so not long really to wait, and left joycon doesn't disconnect it's just the battery runs out faster on it because that's the one that's used more as you constantly push the analogue stick to move LINK, but the right ones just to tap a button or occasionally move the camera angle!.What design flaw? It's a brilliant bit of kit, feels great in the hand, hardly makes a noise I can't hear the fan at all, it's all lies! Honest. People hating and making up BS to stop you buying! It's an amazing handheald way better than the 3ds or Vita, it's a proper console experience and the games can also play on your big TV which is a bonus. Best handheald combination ever.Nintendo should get awards for the design and especially for daring to take such risks in the market when the others stick to the same old path.Mines not scratched yet, I must say it's better quality than I first thought, feels more like glass to me than plastic, must be a Combination of the two, feels cold to the touch, and strong too!.I think half the bad comments about left joycon and scratching are no more than scare mongoring by anti-Nintendo people.

​You need to either do some research or climb out of nintendo bottom mate, The left joy con doesn't have a proper antenna inside it and the right one does, i've seen them both get taken apart, the dock has been scratching ALOT of peoples screens, because plastic on plastic causes scratches... Not everybody has been getting issues but alot of people have. And why are you making excuses for them not having mario kart on release when its being advertised as if you can play it right now? False advertising simple as that.

No Disney Classics for the Switch.... wtf lol

prynolfc

​NOT ONLY THAT ^ but they have the audacity/ cheek to advertise the " … ​NOT ONLY THAT ^ but they have the audacity/ cheek to advertise the "brand new nitendo switch" all over the internet and shops with people playing on mario kart deluxe, its false advertising, mums and dads and grandparents are going to buy it thinking their kids/grandkids can play mariokart on the system when its not even out yet hahaha, thats how bad their choice of games at launch is... they are resorting to showing a game being played on it that you cant play yet, WTF ?! Clearly released it too early, and then the issues of the left joycon losing connection, the crappy dock that is scratching peoples switch screens, Design flaws in the system? another huge bit of evidence showing they rushed it out to get €¥£ instead of making sure it was a high quality product.

Do you have a Switch?

Moonwolf1976

And how about a new half life exclusive to the switch! ( no matter the … And how about a new half life exclusive to the switch! ( no matter the cost It would forge so much respect for Nintendos new console)

Que?

dtovey89

Do you have a Switch?

​no, but that's not relevant, I watch alot of youtube videos, I've seen plenty of proof that the switch dock scratches the switch tablet and i've seen the advert for mario kart 8, i don't need to own a switch to know those 2 things are wrong.

dtovey89

Do you have a Switch?

Honestly you don't need to own a switch to know the launch has been terrible, I think its a lovely bit of kit. I want one, but id buy one to play games and with Zelda on the Wii U - they have launched a console without a must have - or one even in sight really... a rehash of the old Mario Kart on the way... and then some awesome looking titles at some point... when the awesome titles actually arrive - ill be on board.

Moonwolf1976

Plenty of good First person shooters (a stunning HD upgraded remake of … Plenty of good First person shooters (a stunning HD upgraded remake of N64 Goldeneye?) would keep me happy! And how about a new half life exclusive to the switch! ( no matter the cost It would forge so much respect for Nintendos new console)

With Valve owning Steam and Half-Life it is very doubtful it will ever be exclusive outside of PC. Goldeneye however would be more likely and cool to play on the go!

joanddan7

Honestly you don't need to own a switch to know the launch has been … Honestly you don't need to own a switch to know the launch has been terrible, I think its a lovely bit of kit. I want one, but id buy one to play games and with Zelda on the Wii U - they have launched a console without a must have - or one even in sight really... a rehash of the old Mario Kart on the way... and then some awesome looking titles at some point... when the awesome titles actually arrive - ill be on board.

It's been quite a good launch imo.

Sold a fair few units and the marketing is a lot more prominent than the Wii-U.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cracked windscreen, is it safe and legal to drive?89
      2. Samsung or Hisense22
      3. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?35
      4. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?712

See more discussions