Nintendo Switch OLED - Red & Blue - £309.99 delivered + 3x Nectar points @ Argos

Posted 8th Oct 2021
Good offer for those with Nectar accounts, you can get 3x Nectar on all purchases from Argos which includes that with the purchase of the just released Nintendo Switch OLED.

Delivery is the only option available but it is free delivery, also Argos sent out some voucher codes yesterday apparently so worth checking your inboxes, also why not cash in some Nectar points on this purchase too.

Product Description (copied directly from Argos)

• Release date: 8 October 2021.
This item is FREE delivery.

Meet the newest member of the Nintendo Switch family. The new system features a vibrant 7-inch OLED screen, a wide adjustable stand, a dock with a wired LAN port, 64 GB of internal storage, and enhanced audio. Play anytime, anywhere, with anyone. Nintendo Switch can transform to suit your situation, so you can play the games you want, no matter how busy life may be.

Pick it up and play with the Joy-Con controllers attached. Nintendo Switch (OLED model) includes an OLED screen with a slimmer bezel. The large screen's vivid colours and high contrast deliver a rich handheld and tabletop gaming experience, bringing games to life whether you're racing at top speed or squaring off against enemies.

Flip out the stand and hand a controller to another player to share the screen and enjoy competitive or co-operative multiplayer, anytime and anywhere. Nintendo Switch (OLED model)'s wide adjustable stand can be set to your preferred viewing angle for comfortable gameplay in tabletop mode.

Gather around a big screen and enjoy gaming with a crowd. Dock your Nintendo Switch to enjoy HD gaming on your TV. The dock included with Nintendo Switch (OLED model) features two USB ports, an HDMI port for connecting to a TV, and a new wired LAN port, allowing for more stable online play when playing in TV mode.

Save games to your system with 64 GB of internal storage & enjoy enhanced audio from the system's onboard speakers.

Approximately 4.5 - 9 hours. The battery life will depend on the games you play. For instance, the battery will last approximately 5.5 hours for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. 3 hours when charging while the hardware is in sleep mode.

• Charging time 3 hours and battery life is up to 5.5 hours when fully charged.
  • For ages 3 years and over.
  • Manufacturer's 1 year guarantee.
  • EAN: 45496453466

3804197_1.jpg
Community Updates
New Comment
Top comments
where's the deal ?
12 Comments
  1. Avatar
    where's the deal ?
  2. Avatar
    nice one, had a £12 off voucher to use also
  3. Avatar
    Author
    Peepo08/10/2021 12:11

where's the deal ?

3x Nectar and getting it around release time. Its a good offer if you couldn't get it from Nintendo with the Student Discount

Also Argos sent out some discount vouchers yesterday so great to add to your order to get some money off it too
    Edited by: "minifig290" 8th Oct 2021
  4. Avatar
    minifig29008/10/2021 12:13

3x Nectar and getting it around release time. Its a good offer if you …3x Nectar and getting it around release time. Its a good offer if you couldn't get it from Nintendo with the Student Discount Also Argos sent out some discount vouchers yesterday so great to add to your order to get some money off it too

Not to me they didn't
  5. Avatar
    Rrp
  6. Avatar
    £ 46.45 worth of Nectar points! Why is this not scorching hot??
  7. Avatar
    wh1zzard08/10/2021 12:49

£ 46.45 worth of Nectar points! Why is this not scorching hot??

One point is worth 5p? Isn't it half a p?
  8. Avatar
    Madmonk60008/10/2021 12:55

One point is worth 5p? Isn't it half a p?

Gosh! got my maths wrong and my brain just hid in shame. It’s a mere £ 4.645!
    Apologies
  9. Avatar
    Haven't they got the white version?
  10. Avatar
    Yet again RRP isn’t a deal.
    This sites becoming spam central
  11. Avatar
    vig1lante08/10/2021 13:45

Yet again RRP isn’t a deal.This sites becoming spam central

It's the new stock checker site
  12. Avatar
    wh1zzard08/10/2021 13:00

Gosh! got my maths wrong and my brain just hid in shame. It’s a mere £ 4. …Gosh! got my maths wrong and my brain just hid in shame. It’s a mere £ 4.645!Apologies

Haha. You did have me excited for a minute there! Was about to sign up for Nectar!
Post a comment
Top Merchants