Nintendo Switch Online plus Expansion Pack - Family Membership (ALL SLOTS RESERVED)

Posted 15th Oct 2021
Just setup a new family membership after my existing group didn't renew this year.

3807343_1.jpg
3807343_1.jpg
Okay so it seems we are all in agreement, £7.50 each and family membership will be upgraded to include N64 and Sega expansion pack once released on the 26th October.

Slot 1: Samjee (confirmed)
Slot 2: Vbhaguar (confirmed)
Slot 3: Klac88 (confirmed)
Slot 4: Pirate1 (confirmed)
Slot 5: Nintendofan10 (confirmed)
Slot 6: Samjee (confirmed)
Slot 7: Boringest (confirmed)
Slot 8: Mark_Quigley (confirmed)
Community Updates
Misc
New Comment
48 Comments
  1. Avatar
    Will you be interested in new membership option going forward? Would be happy to be past of family group if available
  2. Avatar
    Author
    Yeah sure as long as everyone else is in agreement.
  3. Avatar
    Would be interested in the updated version too, how much in total would it be?
  4. Avatar
    Author
    Pricing looks to be around £59.99 for the upgraded online membership so an additional £28.50.

If we can get all 8 family members in on this that's another £3.50 each. 3 down including myself, 5 to go.
    Edited by: "SamJee" 16th Oct 2021
  5. Avatar
    SamJee16/10/2021 23:14

Pricing looks to be around £59.99 for the upgraded online membership so an …Pricing looks to be around £59.99 for the upgraded online membership so an additional £28.50.If we can get all 8 family members in on this that's another £3.50 each. 3 down including myself, 5 to go.

Its hard to find this thread under deals..if you could post it under deals i am sure you can find ppl easily
  6. Avatar
    I'd be in for the expanded membership if you have space
  7. Avatar
    I would be interested in the N64 Nintendo switch family plan if we get enough people
  8. Avatar
    How many ppl we have now? Shall i send money as current one you said already started on 15th? Think we can extend n64 one on pro rata basis as well when it comes out.
  9. Avatar
    Author
    Can't post it under deals as it's just a discussion. If all of you are in that's 4 spaces taken now, 3 remaining. It will be easier to make sure we have all 7 members in agreement to upgrade before any payments are taken. Hopefully this will fill today then we can sort tonight.
    Edited by: "SamJee" 17th Oct 2021
  10. Avatar
    SamJee17/10/2021 09:54

Can't post it under deals as it's just a discussion. If all of you are in …Can't post it under deals as it's just a discussion. If all of you are in that's 4 spaces taken now, 3 remaining. It will be easier to make sure we have all 7 members in agreement to upgrade before any payments are taken. Hopefully this will fill today then we can sort tonight.

I'll put the word around, I'm sure we can get this filled
  11. Avatar
    I will take a £3.50 slot, thanks.

What happens though if if you have 6 months left on your current standard membership, and your adding 12 months on with the expanded family membership? It will all be misaligned? Is it just me or is Nintendo membership modelling farcical and overly complicated, that we end up doing this palaver.
  12. Avatar
    noahsdad17/10/2021 10:52

I will take a £3.50 slot, thanks.What happens though if if you have 6 …I will take a £3.50 slot, thanks.What happens though if if you have 6 months left on your current standard membership, and your adding 12 months on with the expanded family membership? It will all be misaligned? Is it just me or is Nintendo membership modelling farcical and overly complicated, that we end up doing this palaver.

Hard to say but i presume overlapping time for one of the membership will not be used
  13. Avatar
    I had a problem before bought a family membership slot for kids Switch Lite, but would not allow to apply as the account had been setup as a child account, and can only do online membership with an adult age account.

If I change the account to a newly created adult one on the kids Switch Lite, so can add online membership, will that have any impact on my kids profiles on the console, and saved games etc?
  14. Avatar
    noahsdad17/10/2021 11:07

I had a problem before bought a family membership slot for kids Switch …I had a problem before bought a family membership slot for kids Switch Lite, but would not allow to apply as the account had been setup as a child account, and can only do online membership with an adult age account.If I change the account to a newly created adult one on the kids Switch Lite, so can add online membership, will that have any impact on my kids profiles on the console, and saved games etc?

My understanding and i might be wrong here but new account should be ok but your kid would loose all saves under his profile(cloud backup not local saves on device) as new membership is under another account. But he should still be able to continue play games under his profile and use online features shared from adult account with membership .
  15. Avatar
    Author
    So if we all agree to upgrade when released later this month it will work out at £7.50 each.
  16. Avatar
    I'd also be interested in a £59.99 slot for 1 year expanded membership if anyone is arranging and sorting that Would be happy to pay £7.50 a (1/8th share).
  17. Avatar
    What is the release date so to speak @SamJee ?

As often the case I get easily confused. Am I right in thinking you have a £3.50 upgrade slot available for my Switch v1. and also a £7.50 full fam slot for my kids Switch Lite available?
    Edited by: "noahsdad" 17th Oct 2021
  18. Avatar
    SamJee17/10/2021 11:17

So if we all agree to upgrade when released later this month it will work …So if we all agree to upgrade when released later this month it will work out at £7.50 each.

Sounds good to me Sam
  19. Avatar
    yes I'm in for the £7.50 expanded membership slot if it's still available. thanks
    Edited by: "boringest" 17th Oct 2021
  20. Avatar
    SamJee17/10/2021 11:17

So if we all agree to upgrade when released later this month it will work …So if we all agree to upgrade when released later this month it will work out at £7.50 each.

Sound good to me
  21. Avatar
    Author
    Okay so it seems we are all in agreement, £7.50 each and family membership will be upgraded to include N64 and sega content when released on the 25th October.

Slot 1: Samjee (confirmed)
    Slot 2: Vbhaguar (confirmed)
    Slot 3: Klac88 (confirmed)
    Slot 4: Pirate1 (confirmed)
    Slot 5: Nintendofan10 (confirmed)
    Slot 6: Noahsdad (confirmed)
    Slot 7: Boringest (confirmed)
    Slot 8: Mark_Quigley (confirmed)

Message me and I will provide PayPal details and update this post once paid and add you to existing family group.

Thanks, Sam.
    Edited by: "SamJee" 18th Oct 2021
  22. Avatar
    All set up promptly and smoothly, thanks again SamJee
  23. Avatar
    Thanks for setting this up!
  24. Avatar
    Slot 8 still going? I'll take it.
  25. Avatar
    Author
    Mark_Quigley17/10/2021 16:49

Slot 8 still going? I'll take it.

Yeah last slot still available, message for payment details, £7.50 each.
  26. Avatar
    SamJee17/10/2021 16:50

Yeah last slot still available, message for payment details, £7.50 each.

Sorry I'm not allowed to message folk yet (not an active enough member)

I've turned on my message settings though if you could initiate?
  27. Avatar
    All set up now for me. Thanks Sam
  28. Avatar
    Author
    Mark_Quigley17/10/2021 17:52

Sorry I'm not allowed to message folk yet (not an active enough member) …Sorry I'm not allowed to message folk yet (not an active enough member) I've turned on my message settings though if you could initiate?

Message sent with details.
  29. Avatar
    Any left?
  30. Avatar
    Author
    Awaiting payment for one slot and email address to setup with another. In talks with both of these though but will let you know if anything changes.
  31. Avatar
    Author
    All slots now sold, as agreed will upgrade to the expansion once released on the 26th October.
  32. Avatar
    any slots left?
  33. Avatar
    Author
    Sorry all gone, just waiting for an email address to setup the last person who has already paid.
  34. Avatar
    Author
    Switch online family membership upgraded to include the expansion pack as it went live today
    Edited by: "SamJee" 26th Oct 2021
  35. Avatar
    SamJee26/10/2021 11:08

Switch online family membership upgraded to include the expansion pack as …Switch online family membership upgraded to include the expansion pack as it went live today

Ace!!
  36. Avatar
    I’ve got Nintendo online 12 month thing we have downloaded the SNES and nes retro bit they work fine we have installed the mega drive and n64 but it says we need the 12 month online to play we still got a few months on it any ideas
  37. Avatar
    Ljsdad27/10/2021 09:46

I’ve got Nintendo online 12 month thing we have downloaded the SNES and n …I’ve got Nintendo online 12 month thing we have downloaded the SNES and nes retro bit they work fine we have installed the mega drive and n64 but it says we need the 12 month online to play we still got a few months on it any ideas

To play the N64 and Mega Drive games you need to upgrade to the expansion pass
    nintendo.co.uk/Nin…tml
  38. Avatar
    Right so am I right in saying that’s another 24.99 odd then another lot of 12 month when ours runs ou
Post a comment
Top Merchants