Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack Family Slots

Posted 16th Nov 2021
Hey,

I've currently got 6 slots available to join my group. I did it last year, was very easy and good for everyone.

£7.50 per slot on PayPal F+F. Membership started today (like 10 mins ago)

Feel free to ask any questions. Thanks.

Edit: filled up, thanks.
Community Updates
Misc
New Comment
20 Comments
  1. Avatar
    Hi. We've just got a switch for Xmas for my daughter (but it's really mine obviously). What does the family thing allow?
  2. Avatar
    smith2001uk17/11/2021 13:55

Hi. We've just got a switch for Xmas for my daughter (but it's really mine …Hi. We've just got a switch for Xmas for my daughter (but it's really mine obviously). What does the family thing allow?

Cloud saving, access to snes nes n64 and mega drive library, online play naturally.
  3. Avatar
    Hi RunninRiot can i reserve 2 slots. Can pay today!

Have PM’d
    Edited by: "Keith0" 17th Nov 2021
  4. Avatar
    That's brilliant. I'll definitely join one after Xmas when it's offered out again. Thank you.
    Derpsauce17/11/2021 14:07

Cloud saving, access to snes nes n64 and mega drive library, online play …Cloud saving, access to snes nes n64 and mega drive library, online play naturally.

5. Avatar
    Author
    smith2001uk17/11/2021 13:55

Hi. We've just got a switch for Xmas for my daughter (but it's really mine …Hi. We've just got a switch for Xmas for my daughter (but it's really mine obviously). What does the family thing allow?

Hey, what Derp said. Cloud saves, access to the N64, Snes, Nes and Sega libraries (of titles currently available) and It's needed for online play on Mario Kart, Animal Crossing etc. (family slots are based on an account, not device basis, the email address registered to whichever account you use is put into the family, and then that account has online access, if you have multiple accounts, it would require the email for each account)
    Edited by: "RunninRiot" 17th Nov 2021
  6. Avatar
    Do I have to buy the n64 games when I've paid for access to see them? Or is it included in the plan?
  7. Avatar
    Author
    smith2001uk17/11/2021 15:54

Do I have to buy the n64 games when I've paid for access to see them? Or …Do I have to buy the n64 games when I've paid for access to see them? Or is it included in the plan?

Its included in their expansion pack plan (along with some DLC which i forgot to mention, right now you can get their new Animal Crossing DLC for free if you have the expansion pack plan).
  8. Avatar
    RunninRiot17/11/2021 16:27

Its included in their expansion pack plan (along with some DLC which i …Its included in their expansion pack plan (along with some DLC which i forgot to mention, right now you can get their new Animal Crossing DLC for free if you have the expansion pack plan).

Totally got ya. Can I take a slot?
  9. Avatar
    Any slots still available?
  10. Avatar
    RunninRiot19/11/2021 14:34

yeah mate 2 left

It won't let me DM if you start a chat I'd like to buy a slot please
  11. Avatar
    Author
    The_Cyrill19/11/2021 14:49

It won't let me DM if you start a chat I'd like to buy a slot please

sent DM
    Edited by: "RunninRiot" 19th Nov 2021
  12. Avatar
    Any slots available still?
  13. Avatar
    Author
    chantelle31019/11/2021 17:29

Any slots available still?

Sorry had a busy Friday only just seen this. Yea it’s still available
  14. Avatar
    Does everyone in the family plan get access to free games! Sorry I know I sound thick I am just trying to work out what the extras exactly are? X
  15. Avatar
    Author
    LovetoLaugh22/11/2021 17:27

Does everyone in the family plan get access to free games! Sorry I know I …Does everyone in the family plan get access to free games! Sorry I know I sound thick I am just trying to work out what the extras exactly are? X

Hey, no worries. I'm afraid it's account specific. So If there was two profiles on your switch, only one would have access to the NSO + Expansion pack games, unless you paid for two slots. I only have one slot available right now unfortunately, just incase you needed more, if not i'm happy to send you a DM, let me know. Thanks.
  16. Avatar
    RunninRiot22/11/2021 17:35

Hey, no worries. I'm afraid it's account specific. So If there was two …Hey, no worries. I'm afraid it's account specific. So If there was two profiles on your switch, only one would have access to the NSO + Expansion pack games, unless you paid for two slots. I only have one slot available right now unfortunately, just incase you needed more, if not i'm happy to send you a DM, let me know. Thanks.

Thankyou very much and I meant does all 8 people get access to all of the benefits or just the main person you?
  17. Avatar
    Author
    LovetoLaugh22/11/2021 22:27

Thankyou very much and I meant does all 8 people get access to all of the …Thankyou very much and I meant does all 8 people get access to all of the benefits or just the main person you?

Everyone in the family gets the same benefits
  18. Avatar
    Wouldn’t mind a slot if there are any available

thanks
Post a comment
Top Merchants