Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Nintendo Switch Online Family 12 Months + Expansion Pack

Posted 30th Dec 2021
Hi Folks

I will be purchasing a Nintendo Online (with expenasion pack) family membership today (expire 30 Dec 2022).

There are 6 slots up for grabs if anyone is interested at £7.50 per slot. I am quite active and can add you today, please send me a PM if your interested.

Happy New Year All.
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment
18 Comments
  1. Avatar
    I'm looking for a (+ expansion) slot, so if you decide to go for that version instead then I'm in for £7.50.
  2. Avatar
    Author
    SuperDan30/12/2021 12:40

I'm looking for a (+ expansion) slot, so if you decide to go for that …I'm looking for a (+ expansion) slot, so if you decide to go for that version instead then I'm in for £7.50.

Sounds good mate, just had a quick look at the extra content you get, I suppose it's worth it. I'm going in myself, will update this post. If you still want in PM me. Cheers.
  3. Avatar
    Vice_Prez30/12/2021 13:07

Sounds good mate, just had a quick look at the extra content you get, I …Sounds good mate, just had a quick look at the extra content you get, I suppose it's worth it. I'm going in myself, will update this post. If you still want in PM me. Cheers.

Have PM-d you, and have shared a link to this on another discussion thread to hopefully bring us some additional family members :-)
  4. Avatar
    I'm still trying to get my head around the pricing of the switch family membership + expansion pack. I think I may have set ours up wrong. If my sons account (main admin account for online) is just the online, not inc expansion pack, could he still buy and use a slot on another membership or would this not work? Thanks
  5. Avatar
    I would be happy go join
  6. Avatar
    Thanks for the add @Vice_Prez - have paid my contribution via PayPal

Come on people, join up, and play some old N64 games with us! and
  7. Avatar
    Author
    SuperDan30/12/2021 15:37

Thanks for the add @Vice_Prez - have paid my contribution via PayPal Thanks for the add @Vice_Prez - have paid my contribution via PayPal Come on people, join up, and play some old N64 games with us! and

Thanks mate, am looking forward to dive into the N64 nostalgia over the next few days before am back in work.

[UPADTE] - There is only 3 slots left, if anyone wants in PM me, can add you asap.
  8. Avatar
    CJS202030/12/2021 14:19

I'm still trying to get my head around the pricing of the switch family …I'm still trying to get my head around the pricing of the switch family membership + expansion pack. I think I may have set ours up wrong. If my sons account (main admin account for online) is just the online, not inc expansion pack, could he still buy and use a slot on another membership or would this not work? Thanks

From what I've just read, I think...

You can only be in one FAMILY group.
    If your son's account isn't in a family group yet, then you could add him to one (like this one).

If you've already got an individual online subscription, you can upgrade it to a FAMILY pass (with a discount for whatever months you have already paid up), and/or you can also upgrade to a (+Expansion Pack).

If ANY member of a FAMILY has a paid 'family' subscription, then all members can use the benefits.

So, if your son is set up on an individual membership, you can still join a family (like this one) and get access to the +expansion benefits. You'd be paying £7.50 for a family slot though, and effectively losing the fact that you'd previously paid for your own membership.

However, you could alternatively explore what it would cost you to upgrade your existing membership to +Expansion Family subscription, then you could sell the slots on here for £7.50 and allow others to join. That might be preferable/work out cheaper for you, because it would be in some way utilising the membership you've already bought.

Nintendo help page for upgrading memberships is HERE.

Edited by: "SuperDan" 30th Dec 2021
  9. Avatar
    Hoping to get in on this if there are slots available still? Struggling to PM you Vice_Prez.
  10. Avatar
    Thank you @Vice_Prez.
    PayPal payment sent. Lost our other private message screen
  11. Avatar
    Author
    Schind2k30/12/2021 17:48

Thank you @Vice_Prez.PayPal payment sent. Lost our other private message …Thank you @Vice_Prez.PayPal payment sent. Lost our other private message screen

Received mate thanks and enjoy.

2x slots remaining guys, PM me if you want to join.
  12. Avatar
    Hi, my kids got a switch from Santa and I'm interested in getting it online. Can I just check something... I've set up a separate profile for me and the kids, would one family slot work for all three profiles, or just one? If just one, is the any disadvantages to them sharing an online profile? Thanks
  13. Avatar
    Author
    wedgec30/12/2021 19:14

Hi, my kids got a switch from Santa and I'm interested in getting it …Hi, my kids got a switch from Santa and I'm interested in getting it online. Can I just check something... I've set up a separate profile for me and the kids, would one family slot work for all three profiles, or just one? If just one, is the any disadvantages to them sharing an online profile? Thanks

This is outlined on the Nintendo website as below so hope it helps, see below.

Multiple users on the same console are not automatically covered by a family membership. If one player purchases a family membership, the others will still need to be added to the family group to use the service.

Not sure on the disadvantages as I currently have 2 user profile on my switch, 1st which is my main account with the online subscription and 2nd profile (no sub) is for my daughter so she can have a separate save data for mario kart and Pokémon.

So for me, 1 profile with the online subscription is more than enough, if she wants to play Mario kart online she can use my profile thus reducing the cost of having 2 subs.

That's from my personal experience using the switch, hope that helps pal.
  14. Avatar
    Author
    I am now down to 1x more slot, anyone interested just PM me.
  15. Avatar
    Has the last slot gone?
  16. Avatar
    Author
    Diad-em31/12/2021 10:21

Has the last slot gone?

All gone now am afriad, will expire this post.

Thanks to every that joined, all the slots filled up within 24hrs.
  17. Avatar
    Do i need afamily membership to play with multiple profiles on a single device - for games like kart?
Post a comment
Top Merchants