Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Nintendo switch Online Family membership group *FULL*

Posted 18th Dec 2019Edited by:"Rune_2H"
With the Shop.to £24.85 offer can work out to £3.10 each with 8 or a bit more with less.

Running until 8pm on 21/12/2020.

1. Me
2. Dpowell3
3. Kurando 1
4. Kurando 2
5. Llyllyll
6. __tman
7. smogthing
8. Pickrickmas
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

19 Comments
I'm waiting to find out if the guy I shared with last time is running a group again. If he doesn't reply in the next day or so I'm happy to join in with people
my current package goes until Valid until 11/02/2020 20:48 so I'll probably be back in Feb looking for something and to see who wants in thanks, @harji12345
I'm in the same boat, mine just expired and I'm waiting to hear back from the person who was running the group. If I haven't heard back in a day or so, I'm willing to join up too!
I would be interested
Put me down as a yes. I've had no response in a week so I don't think the old group is happening again. I'm currently using the UI days free which I think expires Christmas Eve but am happy to send money as soon as this fills up
Put me down for two slots anyway as it means my husband can use his account too.
Rune_2H, could you reserve a slot for me please. Ta
@Rune_2H Sign me up as well please.
Sorry, new to using switch, bought one for the kids to share for Xmas and were wanting to get online membership for them. What the down side to sharing membership like this?
Rune_2H, could you reserve a slot for me please.
Rune_2H22/12/2019 19:02

Comment deleted

Do I need to have an account set up first?
I would be interested but I haven't even given it to the kids yet so don't know how it would be set up without an account.
Rune_2H22/12/2019 19:12

Comment deleted

Only one slot left now so sounds like I am too late for this group
How does this work? I’d be interested as need new membership
Rune_2H22/12/2019 19:29

Comment deleted

Sounds good I’m up for that!
Ahh man too late to the party - if anyone pulls out I’m in
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions