Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Nintendo Switch Online Family Slots (12 Months) - 4 Available

Posted 20th Feb
I have 4 Nintendo Online Family Pass Slots available for £3.50 each. It was only activated today (around 3 hours ago). Already sold two here and gave one to a friend.

I will add you first so you can ensure everything is working and then you can send payment.

Payment would need to be sent via PayPal (Friends & Family option so there's no fees). Either shoot me a PM or reply here and we can go from there, thanks!
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

6 Comments
My son as a Nintendo switch. He never bothers with it. Can it be used on this also what does he get with it can he play fortnite and roblox with it or does he have to buy the game. I’m deffo interested just not clued up sorry xx
Edited by: "parisp" 21st Feb
parisp21/02/2020 11:25

My son as a Nintendo switch. He never bothers with it. Can it be used on …My son as a Nintendo switch. He never bothers with it. Can it be used on this also what does he get with it can he play fortnite and roblox with it or does he have to buy the game. I’m deffo interested just not clued up sorry xx

You don't need a Nintendo Online subscription to play Fortnite and Roblox isn't available on Nintendo Switch. This is basically a subscription that allows you to play the online portions of games you already own. It doesn't sound like your son would need it for the games he plays.

Hope that helps!
DeejDan21/02/2020 11:31

You don't need a Nintendo Online subscription to play Fortnite and Roblox …You don't need a Nintendo Online subscription to play Fortnite and Roblox isn't available on Nintendo Switch. This is basically a subscription that allows you to play the online portions of games you already own. It doesn't sound like your son would need it for the games he plays.Hope that helps!

Yes thank you for this. It was a waste of money it’s been used once since Xmas loves his iPad too much x
Still looking for more people on this?
mchairmaster23/02/2020 12:17

Still looking for more people on this?

Sorry, just sold the last slot an hour or so ago!
Fair dos!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants